• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

need some more games
11-11-2007, 06:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-11-2007, 06:15 AM by falco.)
need some more games
Anybody up fer an AK battle? Anything considered. Prefer 3000+ points. Send to... [email protected]

- falco.
Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2007, 07:29 AM,
RE: need some more games
OK send me a setup, large map, Italty!

Owl
11-11-2007, 07:33 AM,
Send a setup my way,too,please :)
Send this user an email
11-11-2007, 08:34 AM,
falc Wrote:Anybody up fer an AK battle? Anything considered. Prefer 3000+ points. Send to... [email protected]

- falco.

Send me an email Falco. You won the last game against me but haven't recorded it yet....

Good Hunting.

MR
11-12-2007, 05:02 PM,
OK guys. Thanks fer your replies. Will get files sent off within the next day or so.

Kindof keen to play QBs with everything random (including force choice)....this way its sortof more what its like for a commander facing a real battle ie. he has to use whats at hand, NOT what he wants.

Is this gonna be OK??

- falco.
11-19-2007, 07:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-19-2007, 07:49 AM by Mad Russian.)
What about a scenario? Same kind of thing. You have to use what's at hand and not what you can buy.

I don't know if you have any slots left open or even if you play scenarios but I'd like the opportunity to play if you'd like.

I only have CMBB and CMAK and I need the file zipped if you would like to do battle. Otherwise I don't care about game or side. I don't like them real big or real long but I'm game for pretty much whatever.

Good Hunting.

MR
11-22-2007, 08:02 AM,
Waiting for about 2 weeks on the file you promissed to send in a day!
Please keep it there now!:kill:

Owl
11-23-2007, 09:41 PM,
OWL Wrote:Waiting for about 2 weeks on the file you promissed to send in a day!
Please keep it there now!:kill:

Owl

Firstly let me apologise to those who responded to my request for more games (incld. the poster above). I should have responded with a "games taken' post far earlier.

OWL: I have had no correspondence with you AT ALL up until now so how could I have promised to send u a file....???? And frankly, after your childish reactions to games I've played against you in the past, I'm happy that I made no agreement with u to play anything.

- falco.