• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Question for the Mods
11-29-2007, 04:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-29-2007, 04:20 AM by Antoni Chmielowski .)
c_Question Mark  Question for the Mods
I WAS [playing the 8 Battle CMAK Operation Assault on Leros against 2054172 (he was a member) and he seems to have vanished from the database.

Can I claim a forfeit victory against him ?

And do I report it against the Blitz Shadow Player ?

(I have emailed the link to this post to him out of courtesy).
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
Quote this message in a reply
11-29-2007, 04:37 AM,
RE: Question for the Mods
We believe you ;)
11-29-2007, 04:39 AM,
Fullhouse Wrote:We believe you ;)

Thanks for the vote of confidence !;)
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
11-29-2007, 04:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-29-2007, 05:02 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
People sometimes vanish on me too, usually when they're losing, but it's not important unless it's a ladder or tourney game, in which case I let it ride for a few weeks in case they're getting their PC fixed, then if I still haven't heard from them I drop them a mail and a PM and a flare post at all the sites they hang on.
Then after another week or two if they still haven't re-established communication I tell the mods I'm claiming a total victory on the grounds that they've chickened..:)

PS - So congrats Toni, it looks like you've run your oppo off the field, there's no greater victory than that..:)
11-29-2007, 05:01 AM,
PoorOldSpike Wrote:People sometimes vanish on me too, usually when they're losing, but it's not important unless it's a ladder or tourney game, in which case I let it ride for a few weeks, then if I still haven't heard from them I drop them a mail and a PM and a flare post at all the sites they hang on.
Then after another week or two if they still haven't re-established communication I tell the mods I'm claiming a total victory on the grounds that they've chickened..:)

I cant PM Mick as he isnt a member now ! and I have sent an email also !
11-29-2007, 05:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-29-2007, 06:29 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
He hangs at the Gamesquad forum a lot and he posted there only yesterday. I've just sent him a PM and mail over there, telling him you're looking for him..
http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5

PS - sorry for gatecrashing this thread, I've just realized its a question for mods, whereas I'm just an ordinary grunt..
11-29-2007, 05:52 AM,
I'm sure you can claim a forfeit victory, the question is how. I don't have access to matters such as the ladder. I would guess putting in a Blitz Shadow Player victory would be the way to go.
11-29-2007, 05:57 AM,
McIvan Wrote:I'm sure you can claim a forfeit victory, the question is how. I don't have access to matters such as the ladder. I would guess putting in a Blitz Shadow Player victory would be the way to go.

Cheers !cheers

Result claimed (reluctantly)
11-29-2007, 07:16 AM,
is he just a an inactive player that needs reactivated?
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.
11-29-2007, 07:18 AM,
I dont know RD, but he did this 2 me about 2 months ago, said he would carry on and then vanished.

I cant find him listed on the roster.