• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Opponents wanted
11-28-2007, 07:33 AM,
Opponents wanted
I have 5 open slots for CMAK or CMBB. Or if you insist, CMBO. I'm in the US Eastern time zone and I'm good for multiple e-mails per day.

Any size under about 6000 total points is OK, scenario or QB, whatever.

I prefer either
a) agreement not to play in a period when one side has a huge armor advantage, or
b) use Scipio's armor rules to limit uber-tanks.
https://www.theblitz.club/cm_rule_sets/index.php

If you want to play a scenario that's unbalanced that's OK too as long as we can switch sides and replay it. If you want to play a scenario that you're familiar with already, please specify that ahead of time.
"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal[Image: pzV.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
11-28-2007, 07:57 PM,
RE: Opponents wanted
Hey I'm up for any CMAK or CMBB - being a bit of a newbie, what is the best way of getting a battle going?
cheers
11-28-2007, 08:19 PM,
I'll set up a game and send it to you when I get home from work today. Do you prefer CMBO, CMBB, or CMAK? Anything in particular that you DON'T want to play? ( N Africa, Axis minor allies, etc).
"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal[Image: pzV.jpg]
11-29-2007, 03:26 AM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: Opponents wanted
Hi,

i have a free cmak slot.
Just send what you want (2000 or 3000 pts maxi) or a scen (balanced one--> have a look on the blitz's scens database)

cheers.
Hubert
Idiots dare everything. That is the way to recognize them (Michel Audiard)
11-29-2007, 08:15 AM,
Hi Jobu88,

I have sent a CMBB scenario over (before checking here!) . Have a squiz, but if you'd like something esle - I don't mind the Allies and not a great fan of nrth Africa ! cheers
11-29-2007, 12:44 PM,
I still have room for one or two more opponents.
11-30-2007, 03:23 AM,
Send a setup over here then,please.
How about the attached cmbb scenario?I just randomly pick it and never played it before.If that's ok with you,pick a side and drop me the turn :smoke: [email protected] is my addy

Attached Files
.zip   FKG 6 - Final Push.zip (Size: 34.18 KB / Downloads: 4)
Send this user an email
11-30-2007, 11:37 AM,
Raz - e-mail sent back to you this afternoon. Let me know if you don't like it & we can settle on something else.

I now have all the opponents I need. No more openings.
11-30-2007, 10:57 PM,
Can you please resend the file?I didn't got it.It isn't in my spam folder either.Alternatively,you can send it to [email protected] to.Hopefully,at least one mail will work cheers
Send this user an email
12-01-2007, 07:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-01-2007, 07:03 AM by Jobu88.)
Raz - I'll just upload it here. As I mentioned, I am just wrapping up a game as the Germans & want to play it from the Russian side.

Attached Files
.zip   B&T-High Tide.zip (Size: 10.28 KB / Downloads: 1)