• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Award Ceremony
12-22-2007, 01:48 AM,
Award Ceremony
The efforts of our members in giving back to the community do not go unnoticed.

It gives me great pleasure to announce the presentation of the Blitz Achievement Medal - Silver to POS
His Tactical posts and quick style competitions as well as the selfless acts of offering rewards to those who compete and win, is more than enough to earn the prestigious BAM award.

POS is a unique member in his style and ways, yet he continues to bring to the games, a passion unmatched. His controversial pasts have led many to assume a stance of distance and dislike, yet to many others, his teachings and informative posts have left them indebted.
People can change with time and in due process, earn that respect that once eluded them from their peers and competitors.

It is without a doubt that the willingness to persevere will overcome all obstacles. Friendships form on the basis of honor and trust, the gift of giving and the sharing of a common interest. When you take down the walls and look out to the other side, you will be amazed at the opportunities that present themselves. It is of my opinion that POS has indeed sprouted many more friendships here at the Blitz and will continue to do so in the future.

I wish POS the best of the upcoming holiday season and a hearty congratulations for his efforts in keeping the Blitz CM community alive and thriving!

Cheers Mick!
cheers
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.
Quote this message in a reply
12-22-2007, 03:12 AM,
RE: Award Ceremony
Excellent post RD!!

Sincere congratulations Mick!! :smoke:

Cheers
12-22-2007, 03:18 AM,
Great work, POS - your posts and pics range from interesting and informative to just plain funny. I for one and I'm sure many others hope you've found a permanent home here...
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
12-22-2007, 03:47 AM,
[Image: bridgefar.jpg]

Thanks everybody, but let's not forget all credit must go to Randy for inviting me to join the club in the first place..:)
I was between clubs in spring 07 and happened to mention to him that I'd got a few screenshots and stuff Blitz could have, so he signed me up and the rest is history..;)
12-22-2007, 04:32 AM,
Congratulations :)
12-22-2007, 07:01 AM,
Well done old Spiker! No doubt the medal will be gift wrapped and reach you before Christmas :)

Randy,
You sure have a way with words! Big Grin
12-22-2007, 07:09 AM,
RedDevil Wrote:...His controversial pasts have led many to assume a stance of distance and dislike...

No sh*t!..
"There's little point in writing if you can't annoy somebody" - Sir Kingsley Amis
12-22-2007, 09:34 AM,
"There's little point in writing if you can't annoy somebody" - Sir pooroldspike :laughing:

:)
12-22-2007, 11:08 AM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: Award Ceremony
Congratiulations from me too, old chap. :)

Have a Merry Christmas!

so far - Sempai
12-22-2007, 01:29 PM,
Well deserved POS!

Controversial posts make people think. They have to have an opinion then.

Only good things come out of that situation unless the discussions turn personal.

Good Hunting.

MR