• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

What's on your Wish List?
12-23-2007, 11:03 AM,
RE: What's on your Wish List?
British Tommy Wrote:What the heck is 'Halo action clix booster packs'?? Some new fangled tech thingy?? Eek

a table top miniatures type game with click-able bases that monitor stats like movement, armor, damage ec..

http://www.wizkidsgames.com/halo
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.
Quote this message in a reply
12-24-2007, 05:47 AM,
I am getting World of Warcraft - my brother seems to think that it is really good...
12-24-2007, 08:21 AM,
Wave goodbye to CM then...that stuff is addictive :) I've stayed well away.
12-25-2007, 04:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-25-2007, 05:38 PM by Combat Wombat.)
a six pack (beer not stomach), pizza, and some free hours to be an armchair general without "she" looking over my shoulder to see if I am wasting my time... ahhh baby ...
12-25-2007, 09:09 PM,
Hi,
merry christmas for you and all your family.

--> I wish to play a game with McIvan. I think it is probably a pleasure to have the arse kicked by an opponent of this quality.
--> I wish to play again VS Phil Davies as we played only one time and it was a TCP game.
--> I wish the next Indiana Jones would be the same quality than the other films of the serie.
--> I wish an improved CM game with following additions :
- soldiers could hide behind wreckages (destroyed vehicules, tanks, ...)
- more units (for exemple M26, motocycle,...)
- more moderate price for some units (firefly, tiger, panther,...)
- more range of detection for units who have ability to do this (officers, scouting vehicules), in the way way of panzer general series.
- possibility to buy a platoon of paratroopers who could be dropped during the game on a point we select on the map. Of course, functions of the game's parameters (wind, weather,...) the chance that the paratroopers reach this dropping zone could vary a lot.

These are a few wishes for next year.
Regards.
Hubert
Idiots dare everything. That is the way to recognize them (Michel Audiard)
12-26-2007, 12:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-26-2007, 12:39 AM by Mad Russian.)
I'm wishing McIvan gets enough time that we can finish our game.

That Op CM comes together and we start the first campaign this year.

That a website dedicated to inter site/club/clan CM play is furnished to the community. A central location for the various CM entities to meet.

That BFC rethinks the "CMx1 engine is dead" strategy. Whether than means hiring more programmers, selling the code, going into partnership with another entity to let them develop it and let BFC sell it....whatever...I'd just like to see the CMx1 level of tactical gaming continue.

And for the CM community to have a good year.

This is a good place to say thanks for all those do that have brought us our CM this past year as well.

The list is long just for this website. So, instead of embarrassing myself by missing half of those involved I'll just say, "Thanks to the Blitz Admin and Support Staff!!"

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Good Hunting.

MR