• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Paging The Coil
12-28-2007, 08:22 PM,
Paging The Coil
I was looking for some comic relief. Where did you go?
Quote this message in a reply
12-29-2007, 03:29 AM,
RE: Paging The Coil
The rumor on the street is that he and Leto have set up house together.:chin:
12-31-2007, 04:54 PM,
Tanker Wrote:The rumor on the street is that he and Leto have set up house together.:chin:

It's all true.

It's a magical house where the cl:censored:ies are piled knee deep, the DAR's are always finished, draws count as wins, and there's always a turn in your inbox.

We've been a bit busy - that "baby" I keep talking about is really a code name for our latest project. We bought the code for CMx1 from Battlefront for a song, fixed a few bugs (including a curious one wherein all tank rounds fired by people with brackets in their nicknames had their hit chances halved), updated the graphics, added a few missing units (motorcycles, horses, me with a stick) and a quick, easy to use, and surprisingly elegant campaign system. We plan to sell the updated game for $20 to anyone who preorders in cash now. If you're interested, send me (definitely send it to me, not to Leto. He's a no-good thief) your payment. Remember, cash only. I'll send you a copy of the game, as soon as we finish cleaning up a few last minute bugs. Should be done by Thursday.

Colonel Talvela Wrote:I was looking for some comic relief. Where did you go?

The "comic relief" feature is no longer supported on these boards. I'll not dance about like a puppet to amuse you every time you get bored and snap your fingers. Unless you change that infernal blue cl:censored:ie to a green one. Then I'm yours to order around. Just call me Mr. Amusing Dancing Puppet.
12-31-2007, 05:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-01-2008, 06:24 PM by Colonel Talvela.)
I knew you'd come back.
01-01-2008, 04:35 PM,
The Coil Wrote:Unless you change that infernal blue cl:censored:ie to a green one. Then I'm yours to order around. Just call me Mr. Amusing Dancing Puppet.

Fine. No more blue clickie. I expect you to stand at attention until I am ready for you.
01-02-2008, 02:32 PM,
I sort of saw that coming...

Although now you've lost your bargaining chip - you've shot the proverbial last hostage. That strategy might have worked in the bygone era of multiple clickies, but now there is no worse you can do to me! My reputation is now CT proof!

I can heap insults on you! I can laugh at your paltry efforts to defeat me when you lost to me in that draw a while back! I can amusingly mistype your name, Colonel Smellvela! And there is nothing you can do to harm me!

Victory is mine!
01-02-2008, 04:45 PM,
The Coil Wrote:I sort of saw that coming...

I'm sure you did. People dont change that much. Which is why I know that this...

Quote:Although now you've lost your bargaining chip - you've shot the proverbial last hostage. That strategy might have worked in the bygone era of multiple clickies,

... is a bunch of bunk. Peddle that lie somewhere else. I know you still love clickies. Even the watered down version we have now makes your mouth water.
01-06-2008, 06:51 AM,
Hey Coil, interested in a rematch? I need revenge for you beating me with a draw
01-09-2008, 03:05 AM,
Hi, colonel.

Have you still a free cmak slot ?
Looking for a QB ME or scen.

Tell me if you are interesting.

cheers.
Hubert
Idiots dare everything. That is the way to recognize them (Michel Audiard)
01-09-2008, 06:00 AM,
Honestly I dont know if I am interesting... but I just happen to be interested in starting another game.

What do you have in mind for a QB?