• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Scenario games wanted
01-07-2008, 10:48 AM,
Scenario games wanted
Hi all,

Anyone here interested in playing scenarios instead of QB's? If so, please let me know. I bought CMBB and CMAK recently after reading the DAR's and trying the demos over New Years. I like to play scenarios blind if possible. I assume EFOW is standard in PBEM games. Other than that, I'm open to suggestions.

If there is an experienced player out there who wants to lend a helping hand to a newbie, i.e. answer questions while playing, that is a plus too.

Thanks,
Jim
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2008, 11:16 AM,
RE: Scenario games wanted
Hey,

if you have time, I will try to play with you. I´m not a crack, but I have little experience now.:smoke:
I´m a german. My english isn´t well. What is EFOW? Means it Extrem Fog of War?:chin:

Send me the start-up, if you want to play with me! My e-mail-adress is [email protected]. But note my last post!!! - In a few days it will changing to [email protected] .

so long - Sempai cheers
01-07-2008, 11:42 AM,
Hi Sempai,

Have you played CMBB B&T Izyium Diet Plan before? If not, I will send you a setup tonight. If you have, I will find another scenario to try. I have not played the above scenario before and would like to play it blind with someone. Please let me know if you have any questions.

EFOW = extreme fog of war

Thanks,
Jim
01-07-2008, 03:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-07-2008, 03:16 PM by Sempai.)
Hey Jim,

I haven´t play it before. Most time I play my own maps (H2H) or QBs. Send me the file! I´m back in 4 to 8 hours. Can´t it better assess/judge. :rolleyes:

OK, so far - Sempai cheers
01-07-2008, 04:12 PM,
Hi Guderian
I'll take up your offer to play. Any scenario or operation is fine. i'll let you pick your side also! Just let me know what it is first either here or by PM.
01-08-2008, 07:06 AM,
Victor Charlie,

How about CMAK Petrarcholi Ridge? Have you played it before? If not, I will send you my setup tonight. I'd like to play this one blind with EFOW on. I guess I'll take the Americans. Let me know if that's okay.

Thanks,
Jim
01-08-2008, 09:28 AM,
jim,
sounds ok, you have my email, fire away!
VC
01-09-2008, 01:27 AM,
Hi Guderian, if your still taking games I'm open to play a scenario (blind, efow is fine). You can reach me at mds3ms at gmail.