• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Paging The Coil
01-09-2008, 06:58 AM,
RE: Paging The Coil
Oups, sorry.
My english language is sometimes a disaster. I wanted to say "interested" of course.
Well, anything would be great. here's a suggestion but if you like anything else, no problem.
for exemple, ME Italy, rural, modest hills, light trees 1943 or 1944, 2000 or 3000 pts.
no night game.
what do you think ? Of course, you also could suggest.
Idiots dare everything. That is the way to recognize them (Michel Audiard)
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2008, 07:16 AM,
no worries about the english. I was just giving you a hard time.

Why dont you set the QB parameters and I will pick the side. I only say no night, no randoms, no sparce trees (if you do an africa map make it heavy trees). Other than that I should be fine with anything
01-09-2008, 07:34 AM,
that sound good for me.
I sent you the game's parameters on your email.
Idiots dare everything. That is the way to recognize them (Michel Audiard)
01-09-2008, 03:07 PM,
Colonel Talvela Wrote:Hey Coil, interested in a rematch? I need revenge for you beating me with a draw

Alas, if you had challenged me a month or two ago, I'd have taken you up. But I think I'm hanging up the CM shoes for a bit - finishing the last game or two I have going and then walking away. Can't justify the time anymore given all the real life (and hence, believe it or not, more important) things I've got going on.

You shall have to do without your revenge, knowing that we shall forever (in the Blitz archives, anyway, if not in real life) be equals, each unable to best the other in mortal combat. And in my book, a draw with the ELO leader makes me tied for best player at the Blitz! That's twice now I've led the Blitz ladder...

You may think this is just some clever ploy to avoid playing you again and exposing my utter CM ineptness, thus showing my draw to be a lucky fluke (which it, by the way, was). If so, feel free to give me a red cl:censored:ie in order to express your contempt. Oh, wait. You already gave me one. I guess you are powerless to express your contempt! Big Grin
01-10-2008, 06:19 AM,
The Coil Wrote:I guess you are powerless to express your contempt! Big Grin

We will see about that - Fiery:mad::hissy:
01-10-2008, 01:17 PM,
Colonel Talvela Wrote:
The Coil Wrote:I guess you are powerless to express your contempt! Big Grin

We will see about that - Fiery:mad::hissy:

Hehe...good workaround. You could've also gone with the ever popular "give the thread a one-star ranking" method, thusly:
01-10-2008, 01:34 PM,
au contraire - my expression of contempt is still forthcoming.