• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Important info for all CM H2H Designers!
05-11-2008, 06:40 AM,
RE: Important info for all CM H2H Designers!
See my reply to your post on the main forum. :)
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2008, 04:08 AM,
Quote:My scenario has been tested and I have the feedback, what do the scores indicate?
Each scenario is scored on three categories, balance, enjoyment and briefings the score your scenario receives is an average of them, a scenario requires four scores of 8 (or more) to be considered as tested and approved.
If your scenario scores less than 8 then once the present tests are finished you should use the feedback to make changes to your scenario and then upload a new version for testing (using the “my scenario” link).

So we need 4x 8+ scores and not an average of 8?

Quote:My scenario has the required score, how do I move it to the approved list?
Once your scenario has the required score when you view that scenario through the “my scenario” link will have a “approve” button appear, when you click this your scenario will move to the approved list for that title and you will receive your bonus ladder points.
Note, once the scenario is moved to the Approved list it cannot be altered so make sure it is perfect as possible.

Isn't it so that while tests are still ongoing you can't 'approve' it?

K
visit WaT HERE!!!
05-13-2008, 04:08 AM,
Each test has a average score. :)

If four of these test scores are 8+ the scenario can be approved. Big Grin

If you have any test(s) still running on a scenario then you cannot normally approve it until it(they) have finished, but if you want to approve a scenario (with 4 x 8+ scores) without waiting for tests to finish, get in contact with me and i can sort that out. ;)

Hope that helps..............:smoke:
05-13-2008, 05:03 AM,
Foul. Wrote:Each test has a average score. :)

If four of these test scores are 8+ the scenario can be approved. Big Grin

If you have any test(s) still running on a scenario then you cannot normally approve it until it(they) have finished, but if you want to approve a scenario (with 4 x 8+ scores) without waiting for tests to finish, get in contact with me and i can sort that out. ;)

Hope that helps..............:smoke:

Have a look at Tanks!Tanks!Tanks! and see what you think of it.

K:bow:
visit WaT HERE!!!
05-13-2008, 05:34 AM,
Cant help you there, i don't have any CM titles, you are the designer, if you think this scenario is as good as it can be we can approve it.

Its up to you.................:chin:
05-13-2008, 05:42 AM,
Said it wrong...what I mean is take a look at the number of tests...the scores and the ongoing tests...

what if we approve it? then the ongoing tests are deleted?

can't we restrict the testing to the ongoing and make sure that new tests aren't started up?

K
visit WaT HERE!!!
05-13-2008, 08:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-13-2008, 08:52 AM by Mr Grumpy.)
Koen,
Yes you can, if you click the link on the H2H index page "my scenarios" and on the entry for TTT you will see "stop testing" click that and it will stop any more tests being registered. :)

If you now move back to the main CM H2H page you will see a blank box on the TTT entry were testers would normally click to register a test. ;)

Let me know if that makes sense? :chin:
05-13-2008, 12:54 PM,
Mike Abberton and I will begin testing CMBO: Guns of Navarone.
Big Joe

**visit the H2H section and help the designers by testing their scenarios**
05-13-2008, 04:50 PM,
Big Joe Wrote:Mike Abberton and I will begin testing CMBO: Guns of Navarone.
Excellent, remember to register the test so i know the scenario is active.
05-14-2008, 01:26 AM,
Foul. Wrote:Koen,
Yes you can, if you click the link on the H2H index page "my scenarios" and on the entry for TTT you will see "stop testing" click that and it will stop any more tests being registered. :)

If you now move back to the main CM H2H page you will see a blank box on the TTT entry were testers would normally click to register a test. ;)

Let me know if that makes sense? :chin:

ok, and the ongoing tests will still be registered?
I don't want to punish people by excluding their ongoing test.

K
visit WaT HERE!!!