• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The Blitz Salutes Nort
06-06-2008, 09:01 PM,
The Blitz Salutes Nort
The Blitz is what it is through the dedication and contributions of many people, all of whom contribute in one way or another. Some give of their time, some give of their talent, some give of their money. Generally speaking the burden of paying the bills falls upon Thor, although the donations of other members and staffers is appreciated more than words can ever express, and is recognized with the "Order of the Dragon" medal. Nort, aka Gregg Thornton, has earned that distinction more than once and the Blitz is proud to have awarded him with the medal. But Nort is not the casual contributor, and the owners and senior staffers would like to acknowledge the generosity of Nort in a way that we hope he finds fitting and proper.

Nort for your generous and selfless donations over the past years, the Blitz is proud and pleased to award you a temporary bonus that will place you atop both the CS and CM Ladders throughout the balance of the month of June. It is our hope that you will accept this honor in the spirit it is intended along with our thanks not just for your generosity, but also for calling the Blitz your home for these past 8 years.

Nort the Blitz salutes you. :bow:

Enjoy your time at the top of the ladder!!
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2008, 10:29 PM,
RE: The Blitz Salutes Nort
A truely well respected member of the Blitz and someone who deserves all our praise.:bow:

A well earned acknowledgement Nort enjoy the time as King of those ladders. Congrats!!! cheers
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
06-06-2008, 10:30 PM,
Nort....Well done mate, Top man....

cheers Ted
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING
06-06-2008, 10:34 PM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: The Blitz Salutes Nort
Well done Nort !

This reward could not go to a more deserving member of the club !.

Congratulations cheerscheerscheers
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
06-07-2008, 04:12 AM,
Yes, well done, and thank you.
06-07-2008, 03:30 PM,
Wigam Wrote:King of those ladders

King of overall ladder too :bow::bow::bow:
Vesku

[Image: Medals50_thumb8.gif]
06-10-2008, 02:34 AM,
Wow! This is completely unexpected. I am humbled. It is the least I can do for the hours/years of enjoyment I receive from everybody's hard work and contributions.

Now I have to leave my computer on 24/7, with the ladder set as my home page. I hope my wife will understand.

:)
06-10-2008, 05:35 PM,
A well deserved honour :)

Vulture
"What we do in life, echoes in eternity..."
Send this user an email
06-11-2008, 06:06 AM,
A true gentleman... thankyou for your donations over the years Nort.
07-01-2008, 09:27 PM,
Nort;

I'm going to have to remove those stilts now and drop you back to your normal place on the ladder. I hope you have enjoyed the view from up there, and once again, thank you for that you have done for all of us.

Paul