• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Message from the moderator regarding Off Topic Posts
07-01-2008, 03:21 AM,
Message from the moderator regarding Off Topic Posts
Hi Guys

It has been discussed in the OB about how to make the Blitz a more community orientated surrounding.

It has been decided that Off topic posts from all forums should be placed in the general discussion area. This will break down the walls between each MB and guide our members towards interaction with those on other MB's.

From now on will you guys post your off topic threads in their and we can lead the way in garnering a better community feeling.

Thanks

Bootie
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2008, 03:26 AM,
RE: Message from the moderator regarding Off Topic Posts
What is the OB?
07-01-2008, 03:27 AM,
Officers Board.
07-01-2008, 05:12 AM,
That seems to be a really good idea....good work!
07-05-2008, 07:24 AM,
So the idea is to move threads off of the CM MB where everyone comes to see what's going on and interact with our group?

That seems like a bad idea to send CM posters out of the CM MB to another spot on the site. I would think we need to have the bonds of each group be strengthened not diluted.

Just my $.02 worth.

Good Hunting.

MR
07-05-2008, 01:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-06-2008, 06:01 AM by DevilThomas.)
DevilThomas Wrote:That seems to be a really good idea....good work!

Well I thought it was a good idea...until I found out you and wigam weren't the moderators.:(
07-05-2008, 11:07 PM,
Mad Russian Wrote:So the idea is to move threads off of the CM MB where everyone comes to see what's going on and interact with our group?

That seems like a bad idea to send CM posters out of the CM MB to another spot on the site. I would think we need to have the bonds of each group be strengthened not diluted.

Just my $.02 worth.

Good Hunting.

MR

Ummm helllo... this is a CM forum. If people come to a CM forum to interact they expect to see CM topics. There is a forum specifically for general chat. Why not use it. If you wish to go to a CM forum and talk about something not CM related Im sure there are other sites out there that will cater for this.

Remember CM is a small corner of what the Blitz is all about. Look at the bigger picture.
07-05-2008, 11:07 PM,
DevilThomas Wrote:

Well I thought it was a good idea...until I found out you and wigwam weren't the moderators.:(

And what exactly are you implying by this Devil Thomas?
07-06-2008, 04:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-06-2008, 06:04 AM by DevilThomas.)
Bootie Wrote:
DevilThomas Wrote:

Well I thought it was a good idea...until I found out you and wigam weren't the moderators.:(

And what exactly are you implying by this Devil Thomas?

Nothing ...other than I thought you and wigam were and are doing a reasonable job at modding the CM Forum...it just seems kind of sad, to take a major portion of the CM Forum (Offtopic) away from you guys....guess time will tell ....on how productive a move that was.
07-06-2008, 05:56 AM,
Devil T-

It would be properly courteous to use the moderator's correct handle, "Wigam" not "wigwam". As a New Zealander, he might never even have heard of a wickiup.