• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

back on battlefield
07-21-2008, 12:38 AM,
back on battlefield
Good Day mates,

I´m really back now. It gives still problems with the new provider, but I need my daily CM. :smg:
If it is no problem for my opponents, that I´m answer irregular at the next time, I would glad to get turns from You. :boom2:

Hey Hedgehog, HerrOberst, Walkure and all my other old friends - hope You neverthless like to fight against me. :kill:

In a few weeks I will have ready my campaign for CMBB. It will be a six-battles-operation. Every battle goes over 30 rounds. A short summary: Very hard SS-men overwhelming US First Cavalry.
Tigers and Panthers against masses of Shermans (76W). The wintertime shows bad weather. On german side fight Wittmann and Barkmann as the Tank-Aces.
I have take Soviet-Cavalry with english names to describe the 1.US-Cavalry. But I have no information over allied Tank-Aces. Need Information over american, soviet and english Tank-Aces and last but not least over Infantry- and Artillery-Heroes of the same states.

I will build it for CMAK too (with little differences) if I have time for this.

So long - so good

Greets from Germany - Sempai cheers
Quote this message in a reply
07-21-2008, 12:56 AM,
RE: back on battlefield
Do you need me to re-send the last turn?
07-21-2008, 12:59 AM,
I think I have Your last turn somewhere, but would be easier for me if You send it again.
Nice You want still to fight with me.

Greets Sempai
07-21-2008, 01:04 AM,
What is your new email address?
07-21-2008, 01:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-21-2008, 01:21 AM by Sempai.)
The same like before: [email protected] :)
07-21-2008, 02:41 AM,
Hello Ralf

Good to have you back mate..........I ended that battle we was doing, if you would like to start it again that will be fine with me, or you can choose another...look forward to your reply

cheers Ted
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING
07-23-2008, 01:41 AM,
Fine Ted, will send You a map at the next days. I think ´44 or ´45 would be accepted for You, right?

What do you think about a tankbattle? Without or very less infantry. Or a infantrybattle without tanks and vehicles?

If You have own ideas send them to me!

Greets Sempai
07-23-2008, 05:33 PM,
Ralf....Not tanks only, Mixed force, scenario,44 will do nicely, I leave that choice to you mate.

cheers Ted
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING