• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

To all the gunslingers who have or are thinkin'....
08-02-2008, 12:51 PM,
To all the gunslingers who have or are thinkin'....
about sendin' me a challenge (I seem to have gotten a flurry of em lately), I'm out of CM for the time bein'. After a BAD crash, my PC limps when it used to strut, and I've yet had the nerve to reload much of anything....incl. CM. So....in the words of a good friend....bugger off! LOL. Hopefully, I'll get her back in line before I go inactive. Whip
"I keep a flask of whiskey in my left pocket in case of snake bite....and I keep a small snake in my right pocket" W.C. Fields
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2008, 01:40 PM,
RE: To all the gunslingers who have or are thinkin'....
[Image: Wile-E-Coyote-Magnet-C11754810.jpeg]
08-02-2008, 08:24 PM,
LMAO.... damn ACME PC's never did work. Great to hear from you again Joe.
08-02-2008, 08:27 PM,
welcome back Joe!
long time no speaky
I told you the PC does NOT like whiskey poured into the ROM.. it didn't crash... it's drunk!

:)
hope things get better for you mate!
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.
08-03-2008, 04:43 AM,
Good one, Mikey...saved the pic (got a sound byte to go with it) for my games with Toten Taz.

Bootie & RD, my wife is on the PC more than me these days (damn Tetris games!). If I'm not at work (which seems like all the friggin' time), I've been at the track with the kids racin' our nitro RC cars (my daughter is friggin' vicious) or racin' digital slots at the house...

http://www.carrera-toys.de/fileadmin/dow...index.html

...we've got about 150' of digital track runnin' AND it keeps them off the video games and PC....LOL.

We just got back from the track, as a matter of fact. My daughter took 2 podiums (2nd in stock and 3rd in modified-drivin' my Mustang). Gotta go knock her down a notch. :hissy:
"I keep a flask of whiskey in my left pocket in case of snake bite....and I keep a small snake in my right pocket" W.C. Fields