• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Some Help...
01-01-2009, 11:03 AM,
Some Help...
I just put together a 15,000 point Normandy scenario set in the Cotentin peninsula around Carentan and St. Lo!

American 2nd AD infantry attack supported by strong armor and lots of artillery. The German defense is by 3rd Fallschirmjager Division dug into the hedgerows, fields, orchards and sunken roads of the Cotentin, and reinforced by elements of 17th SS Panzergrenadier Division. Not exactly historical map, but historically accurate equipment and OOB. Also a good idea of the fighting in the first two weeks of July, before Operation Cobra...I hope.

I think action should start quick and heavy. You should feel claustrophobic as well!

The help I need is that I am still stuck in Vista. It not only messes up the video, but apparently more than that. The briefings are messed up, but the bulk is still there. I also attempted to download it to H2H, but do not see it in the testing area. It is in my list of scenarios though...

I brought this here because I wanted to announce the scenario and see if the folks wanted to test it for me. I would ask if someone would not mind properly loading the briefings for me and also tell me if it works right and does is not a mess from Vista. Send me a PM or email and I will get it all to you.

I apologize if this is the wrong place, but I was hoping someone would pick up the game...

Anyway, this is my RETURN scenario (I have been AWOL for some time) and Wish all a Happy New Year!

Thank you,

Mark
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2009, 12:02 PM,
RE: Some Help...
Welcome back herr SweatyPunk!

Long time since you've graced the war rooms with your grizzled smelly presence, how are the days treating my favorite and best trash talking opponent I've ever to trade shells and barbs with?

Happy new years, Mark!
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.
01-01-2009, 02:04 PM,
Happy New Year Dirt Devil!

Good to hear from you as well. I have been gone a while, but apparently no manners were gained here in my absence. It may be that OKS (OberKommando der Schwerpunkt) will have to start handing out lessons again!

I have been good but busy. A new computer in the meantime and it took me a while to load up CM. I am working on getting this Vista thing corrected... Once that is done, I will be back in full force.

cheers
01-01-2009, 05:41 PM,
Send the stuff over to me and I will sort it out for you if I can.

Bootie
01-04-2009, 04:06 AM,
Thanks Bootie!

The scenario is now in H2H if any one wishes to try it.

Thank you,

Mark
01-04-2009, 04:49 AM,
Sounds like fun. If someone wants to start a game let me know.