• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The old enemy didn't die willingly at Cardiff..
02-15-2009, 09:00 AM,
The old enemy didn't die willingly at Cardiff..
England fought well but their poor discipline cost them the game, Wales remain firmly on course for our first back to back grand slam win in 100 years. The next to be slain will be France and I'll be there to see it happen at the Stade de France Whip cheers
I am proud to be British but I thank god that I am Welsh
Quote this message in a reply
02-15-2009, 09:10 AM,
RE: The old enemy didn't die willingly at Cardiff..
Have a good trip, the yellow card at the start of the second half killed England's chances of winning, but then the ref did warn them! ;) :soap:
02-15-2009, 09:14 AM,
(FGM)Phil Davies Wrote:England fought well but their poor discipline cost them the game, Wales remain firmly on course for our first back to back grand slam win in 100 years. The next to be slain will be France and I'll be there to see it happen at the Stade de France Whip cheers

I`d like to play a QB with u.
02-15-2009, 09:36 AM,
What kind of sport is this?... There are no sticks,.... no ice,.... no puck,..... How are they supposed to get anything done?:)
02-15-2009, 10:09 AM,
Ratzki Wrote:What kind of sport is this?... There are no sticks,.... no ice,.... no puck,..... How are they supposed to get anything done?:)

I totally agree. It's not a true sport unless a potential weapon is wielded.
02-15-2009, 10:07 PM,
Shazman Wrote:
Ratzki Wrote:What kind of sport is this?... There are no sticks,.... no ice,.... no puck,..... How are they supposed to get anything done?:)

I totally agree. It's not a true sport unless a potential weapon is wielded.

It's the only sport that matters and where the human body and soul are the weapons of choice Devil you die trying or don't bother turning up :P
I am proud to be British but I thank god that I am Welsh
02-16-2009, 12:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-16-2009, 12:25 AM by Hedgehog.)
Yes I know the yellow card was a big problem for us, silly yes, the second card I thought a little harsh, Wales are good, remember we were playing with 14 men for 20 minutes and with that in mind we did well, if it was't for the the cards I think there could have been a different tune being played.

cheers Ted

Rugby the best game to date
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING
02-17-2009, 09:16 AM,
As a fellow Welshman and follower of the noble sport of rugby I must say I enjoyed the game :)
Well played England but they need to stop making silly mistakes :rolleyes:
Phil, you lucky old dog! enjoy the game in France and when the French supporters release the chickens onto the pitch, throw a packet of Paxo stuffing after them! Big Grin
I think it's the Irish who could upset things......but first we must dispatch the French! :smoke:
02-17-2009, 05:04 PM,
British Tommy Wrote:and when the French supporters release the chickens onto the pitch, throw a packet of Paxo stuffing after them! Big Grin

I think you will find they are cock's........;)
02-18-2009, 02:35 AM,
Foul. Wrote:I think you will find they are cock's........;)

LMAO!! :)
Yes I did notice my error after hitting the post button :rolleyes:
But thought no one would notice :whis:
Trust Fowl.... I mean Foul to spot it! Big Grin