• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Scenario Test Opponent Wanted
02-15-2009, 04:41 AM,
Scenario Test Opponent Wanted
The villain Schwerpunkt, may his name live in infamy, has asked me to test 'A Helluva Fight', a scenario he has created. This is a 15,000 pt scenario that depicts the fighting in the hedgerows of the Cotentin Peninsula. I've never tested a scenario, nor have I dealt with such a large force, but I think it would be fun to try. I'm looking for a fairly local opponent. I'm on PST.

Send me an email if you are interested.

Cheers
Sgt Schultz
Quote this message in a reply
02-15-2009, 05:19 AM,
RE: Scenario Test Opponent Wanted
Ooops, sorry, forgot to add; This is a CMAK scenario
02-15-2009, 01:26 PM,
15000 points? Eek

I didn't know such a thing was possible. If you don't mind could I look at it?
02-15-2009, 01:56 PM,
Schultz I am PST -I dont know how this will go for 15000 pts...

But yeah...email me...lol
02-16-2009, 01:48 AM,
Thanks Enven. I've sent the files out. This will be a non-ladder game. We'll give a shot and see if this dog has legs.:chin:

Cheers
Sgt Schultz
02-16-2009, 03:50 AM,
Do not fear the 15,000 points so much. The Americans have lots of armor, halftracks and artillery. The Arty makes a considerable number of points. The infantry is about a battalion plus (without giving too much away). The Germans are similar in infantry.

I will not lie though, there is a lot of movement, but an aggressive player should be in steady combat by turn 10, and if I remember correctly, Herr Oberst and I got into it at around turn 6, with him being the attacker. As the attacker, there are lots of options as there is with the defender. I made the map big for that reason, so give it a whirl and if it does not work for you, then you can always scrap it. I appreciate your effort in both cases and am not offended by critical review!

Thank you,

Mark