• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Medal Awarded
02-16-2009, 07:39 PM,
Medal Awarded
Ten Hut!

It is my absolute pleasure to award Kelvin aka Der Kuenstler the Blitzkrieg Achievement Medal - Gold - For his great assistance in running the Combat Mission Ladder.

The 3 Main Events threads he has run so far are an overwhelmingly popular and have breathed some new life back into the Combat Mission forums and his help in the everday running of the Combat Mission area are greatly appreciated.

So thankyou Kelvin and well deserved!
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2009, 08:20 PM,
RE: Medal Awarded
Well deserved
02-16-2009, 10:36 PM,
Well done Kelvin....I have a lot of respect for the Gentlemen who take the time and make the effort to make these clubs work.

:bow: Ted
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING
02-17-2009, 12:38 AM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: Medal Awarded
Thank you so much - this was a much appreciated surprise!
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
02-17-2009, 05:11 AM,
Hi,

This medal is very deserved !
You help CM section living with tournaments, ideas, "Latest result Spotlight" topic and many more. And i have to say you help us when we report you a problem by solving it or redirecting it to people who can solve it when you can't do it yourself (i can remember one of those situations).
Thanks for that and all you do fot this club.

When i will be again on the battlefield (after middle of march due to work issues), you are one of my next opponent as we have not played for a
Idiots dare everything. That is the way to recognize them (Michel Audiard)
02-17-2009, 05:18 AM,
Here is the end of my message (i pressed enter by mistake) :)

So, when i will be again on the battlefield (after middle of march due to work issues), you are one of my next opponent as we have not played for a long time. I can remember very good games !

cheers.
Hubert
Idiots dare everything. That is the way to recognize them (Michel Audiard)
02-17-2009, 09:03 AM,
Many congrats Kelvin cheers
Not only do you make the main event battles interesting to read, but the screenshots are well laid out and I love the funny comments and photos Big Grin
02-18-2009, 01:31 PM,
Yes, thank you very much Der K. !! This old game might have been discussed to death, but you have proven to alot of us that it is still very much alive and well. The view numbers are through the roof on the Main Event threads, which must mean that there are at least a 1/2 dozen of out there interested in the game. Great job with the Main Events and keeping us all wanting to come back here to hang out.