• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

super Stuart
09-08-2009, 11:48 AM,
super Stuart
hi all, anyone seen something like this before ..? Stuart at full speed his AT mine

[img][Image: stuartmine.png][/img]

shocked and immobilised it .... keeps going ! keeps reloading and takes on an concrete bunker before meeting his demise ...

[img][Image: immobilsed-myass.png][/img]

strange days indeed...
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2009, 12:18 PM,
RE: super Stuart
That is bazaar! I recently had a panzershrek put two rounds in a Sherman from 26 meters and it too drove away :)

BTW, what map or scenario is that? Looks cool........
Send this user an email
09-08-2009, 12:21 PM,
Castleforte , Operation .. mate is is a beauty of a map .
09-08-2009, 02:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-08-2009, 02:14 PM by wigam.)
keif149 Wrote:That is bazaar! I recently had a panzershrek put two rounds in a Sherman from 26 meters and it too drove away :)

BTW, what map or scenario is that? Looks cool........

Come on Dan, I have already exlained it was my super Sherm. ;) The Tankers kept on rolling after the 2 shrek shots and dispatched him, but it did scare the pants of the flamer riding on back though. Big Grin
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
09-08-2009, 10:10 PM,
Reminds me of this

In a scenario Sempai made I come across a tiger

[Image: rhein1.jpg]

Sure enough the tiger opens up and knocks out one tank and shocks and panics the other.

[Image: rhein2.jpg]

But somehow the panicking, shocked tank fire back! And what do i see but a shell flying straight for the tiger.

[Image: rhein3.jpg]

And 5 seconds later...

[Image: rhein4.jpg]]

Amazing!
09-09-2009, 01:43 AM,
Strange indeed - I knew vehicles could be ordered to back away while in shock but didn't know they could still fire on their own....
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
09-09-2009, 09:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-09-2009, 09:32 AM by Combat Wombat.)
neither did i .. but that Stuart managed to get two rounds away after being shocked ..
09-09-2009, 03:44 PM,
This just happened the other day in a game against Joony. My Hetzer is dueling with an SP gun (not sure exactly which yet), and after 30 seconds or so gets shocked - surely done for now, right?

[Image: Hetzershock.png]

Not so fast....5 seconds later the Hetzer fires back, with a penetration no less.

[Image: Hetzershocka.png]

I'm not sure if it was this shot that KOed it, or the one my Hetzer fired 13 seconds into the next turn, (which again scored another penetration). LOL, that Hetzer is still alive, looking for the rest of Joony's armour! Sorry about that Joony, I'll admit luck seems to have favoured me a few times in the games we've played so far!
09-09-2009, 06:32 PM,
My favourite small Tank, unpredictable, fast, so if you have some of those Stuart's in your armour, I for one am a Happy Commander

:)
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING
09-09-2009, 08:48 PM,
No you gun destroyed it with the first shot and then took it out with the next. I too was suprised to see it fire back after 2 pens!