• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for Oddball
09-06-2010, 01:18 PM,
Looking for Oddball
Anyone in contact with him? He said he was suppose to be back from vacation in mid August but still nothing from him. My last turn from him was 23 July so I am getting to the "declare" game point.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2010, 01:46 PM,
RE: Looking for Oddball
He has not answered various peoples emails to him. I would not hold my breath waiting for him to show up.
09-07-2010, 12:47 AM,
Thanks. I am not, but this is the final last step before I can declare my win. I don't normally do it, I just normally delete the game and move on but I have been "too nice" in all my games lately, taking draws when I win and such. Have to uphold my reputation of being a grump!!
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
09-07-2010, 05:21 AM,
I know what you mean, if I had reported all the games that people left me hanging, I would probably be up around 150-200 games completed, not the 80 or so that I have now.
09-09-2010, 06:42 AM,
I took my OW.