• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Gruss Kameraden!
10-14-2011, 06:39 AM,
Gruss Kameraden!
Since it has been quiet again, I have ordered Propagandakompanie Schwerpunkt to prepare a newsreel documenting past and present victories. The Arms of Schwerpunkt have been marching victoriously across the internet since my return from exile and, with few exepctions, mine enemies have fallen into disorder, retreat and outright panic. Enemies like Herroberst, Hedgehog, Panzerdan and Owl have felt the sting of massive loss and defeat!

Sit back, turn up the volume, open a cold beer and pay close attention to the news from the Front. For those of you that hid behind your computer desk and prayed for peace, begged your ministers of state for wise counsel and decided against your peoples dreams of conquest and aggression, it will make your decision to remain neutral/peaceful all the more appreciated. For those of you that have dared commit atrocity and violated the peace perhaps your people will appreciate your better judgement/discretion in the future!

CdS OberKommando des Schwerpunkt

Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2011, 11:13 PM,
RE: Gruss Kameraden!
Wow...quite a film...but they didn't look so glorious on their way back from Stalingrad...
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
10-15-2011, 03:25 AM,
(10-14-2011, 11:13 PM)Der Kuenstler Wrote: Wow...quite a film...but they didn't look so glorious on their way back from Stalingrad...

Hey Kelvin welcome back, where have you been???????????

Greets Owl
10-16-2011, 12:51 PM,
Hey Owl - I have been playing Hearts of Iron III and Silent Hunter III a lot - you must have slowed down with CM too - I can't believe you haven't passed me on the ladder yet! I haven't played CM in several months. I just bought CMBN so will be learning that now. Hope you and the rest of the Blitz gang are well...
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
10-17-2011, 01:52 AM,
Herroberst challenges you to CM or CMBN in response :)