• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Results Hurrah From the sky tournament
11-26-2011, 06:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-01-2012, 08:29 PM by OWL.)
Results Hurrah From the sky tournament
First player is with axis

Herroberst-Das Tiger----Major victory for Herroberst (77%-23%)
2054172-Matteponk
Bluehand-wardog:------Tactical victory for Bluehand (65% - 35%)
Deputy-lighthorse ------Minor victory for Lighthorse (58%-42%)
Huzaar-hedgehog-------Tactical victory for Huzaar (67%-33%)
Ekkromen-Bert blitzkrieg-
Facman-schwerrpunkt
Owl-sphinx-------------Total victory for Owl (86%-14%)

First player is with allies

Ekrommen-schwerpunkt
Deputy-Bert Blitzkrieg---Minor victory for Deputy (58%-42%)
Herroberst-hedgehog----Minor victory for Herroberst (63%-37%)
Facman-sphinx
2054172-das tiger
Owl-Lighthorse----------Tactical victory for Owl (65%-35%)
Huzaar-wardog----------Major victory for Huzaar (76%-24%)
Bluehand-matteponk
Quote this message in a reply
11-28-2011, 04:03 AM,
RE: Results Hurrah From the sky tournament
Lighthorse beats Deputy!
11-29-2011, 02:41 AM,
Herroberst's games with Das Tiger and Hedgehog are both on about turn 30 or so out of 40. Probably finish within two weeks or less.

Das Tiger ran into my German Pakfront which put quite a dent in his armor. The character of the game revolves around that fact. Herroberst holds all save one objective as Axis in this game thus far but Das Tiger has rallied remaining tanks and pushed through the central woods short of the town despite taking some losses on the road from fausts and grenade bundles from my remaining infantry there. But I have sufficient armor and infantry to defeat any break-in of the town proper I think despite his successful push through the woods which was a bit of a surprise as well as a flanking IS-2 that took out two Panthers.

Hedgehog choose a more dispersed defense but was unable to stop my drive from the left flank into the central city. Herroberst holds all objectives save the far small one thus far. His remaining panzers are under fire as they approach the city, his infantry stripped away and waiting results of the panzer fight. I reckon that he has 3 PzIVs and 3 PzVs or so left and some HT but I have so much armor left and in good position I don't think he will be able to seize any objectives in the city and I have plentiful infantry there as well. It is possible he could take the far right major objective if he changed his Panthers direction (and they are now under fire from the flank and midway between the right objective and the city.

Both games hard fought against fantastic veteran opponents. This was a great scenario and map and thus suggest it become a standard scenario.

Herroberst
11-29-2011, 06:20 AM,
Thanks Vic for your info, both games sound very interesting. If all games are finished i will do some minor adjustments. The scenario is already in the scenario section.
Greets Bert
12-13-2011, 04:22 AM,
New result: Herrrobest Axis units hold the city! (Herroberst-Das Tiger----Major victory for Herroberst 77%-23%)

Owl
12-16-2011, 02:03 AM,
Herroberst's game with Hedgehog will end in the next few days. His panzer drive has been defeated. His remaining V's were taken out by a combination of M4/76'ers and T-34/85 from the right flank while his central schwerpunkt of PzIV's came under fire from the same group on flank but also then from the central town as Herroberst pushed his heavy armor up to take on the Panzers in flank as they rotated to the new threat on their left flank. Russian armor will take the small flag objective deep in the German line momentarily. I suspect Major victory in offing as Russian armor losses have been significant. I think I have like 2 M4/76'ers and 1 T-34/85 on the right flank and 1 T-34/85, 2 IS-2s, and 3 SU152s in the center left. There appears to be no remaining German armor save HTs although some of the icons behind the central deep woods show as SPs. Great game against a very worthy opponent. Very tough fight.
12-17-2011, 08:49 AM,
Result in for Hedgehog vs Huzzar......Tactical Win for Huzzar

Huzzar ...67%..Hedgehog...33%

Most enjoyable Battle and a worthy winner......Also once again OWL a very Good Tourney and Scenario

cheers
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING
12-26-2011, 12:50 AM,
Minor victory for Herroberst in his battle against Hedgehog!
(63% vs 37%)

Happy Xmas Owl
12-26-2011, 09:32 PM,
(12-26-2011, 12:50 AM)OWL Wrote: Minor victory for Herroberst in his battle against Hedgehog!
(63% vs 37%)

Happy Xmas Owl
And a Happy Christmas to you Bert
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING
12-31-2011, 05:00 AM,
Minor victory for Deputy against Bert Blitzkrieg (58 vs 42%)

Greets & Best Wishes (including many good CM battles!)

Owl