• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

MBC re-starts...
10-10-2013, 11:12 PM,
MBC re-starts...
For all former MBC participants: The Mini-Battles-Campaign re-starts in short. If You are again willing to participate let me know asap!

For all who should be interested to participate: The MBC is a CMx1 campaign and NO tournament. You have to play through a few maps - that can vary from 4 to 7 maps. On every single map 4 battles will have been to fight.
After every battle I calculate misses, casualties, losses, kills etc. Short spoken I calculate manually and Your troops can raise in experience, upgrade or replace etc. etc.
One should it imagine as a greater CM-OP. But it´s better because now reinforcements can come during the battles and not only between them. Further the battlefield changes after 4 battles but it still is the same campaign/OP.

Here You can find general info:
http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum...ain.18362/

Here is the recruits board:
http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum...ard.18379/

If Owl participates again we are full of "permanent" players but will have need for replacement players. The experience shows the replacements will needed earlier as one thinks because it is a rather long time You have to participate. So real life get in the way from time to time.
Be it as it may - All participants have to decide for one side. If there is need of one side that will overrule Your decision.
Axis and Allies HQs have been set and the passwords come in shortly.

Greetings :)
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2013, 05:05 AM,
RE: MBC re-starts...
MBC (CMAK Campaign) started yesterday. If there is someone interested we had still one slot open. Further we have an unrestricted number of replacement slots open. All who would be a bit late will not be forgotten. They will take place in the replacement list and can participate (in order of their date of reporting in) as soon as a player drops out.

10-16-2013, 11:03 AM,
do you play against the same person or a different person for each scenario?
10-17-2013, 10:16 AM,
One plays against one opponent for 4 battles (one OP). Then a fresh scenario starts as do the next OP about 4 battles. There You will face a random diced opponent - maybe it´s the same again because the random liked it that way.
So short spoken for every new OP the opponent pairs will random diced by me.