• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CS: Middle East Tournament - TOURNAMENT ENDED
11-10-2016, 07:35 AM,
RE: CS Middle East Tournament ROUND 3 ** Still Recruiting!
(10-10-2016, 10:28 PM)fritzfarlig Wrote:
(10-10-2016, 01:29 PM)Three63 Wrote:
(10-10-2016, 05:19 AM)Battle Kat Wrote: So how are we doing guys? Any new results? Should we have the vanguard moving to the next round already?

Let me know.

The other player is only mailing like a turn a week if that for me. We have a few turns left (4 iirc) and it's
a for sure major victory for me, though I want to finish it out still.

I think we move on otherwise we soon forget what happens in this tournement   LMAO

Yea I agree. My enemy has yet to send a single turn to me since september. It's been over a month and it's a total for sure Major Victory for my side.
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2016, 02:53 AM,
Ok, let us change this tournament flow completely. Instead of trying to play complete rounds, let us just assign games to those who ask for one.

I will send an email out to everyone to ask if they still want to continue playing this tournament. Next stop will be Von Krieg's IDF vs Syria B-set tournament scenarios!
Visit us at CSLegion.com
11-13-2016, 07:34 AM,
So is this tournament finished?

Are you starting another one?
11-15-2016, 02:58 AM,
(11-13-2016, 07:34 AM)Aces8 Wrote: So is this tournament finished?

Are you starting another one?

I propose to continue this one with those ready to proceed to a new Round not having to wait the whole previous Round to end. I've now sent emails to everyone. Let me know how you find it.

Salute
Visit us at CSLegion.com
11-15-2016, 07:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-15-2016, 07:49 AM by fritzfarlig.)
why not do a realistic timeline for every scenario and if you not finish your turn you losing the scenario and the waiting combatant wins
anyway I am ready for the next step
11-16-2016, 12:33 AM,
(11-15-2016, 07:39 AM)fritzfarlig Wrote: why not do a realistic timeline for every scenario and if you not finish your turn you losing the scenario and the waiting combatant wins
anyway I am ready for the next step

Well it often happens Real Life has a way to interfere with gaming, so maybe better not to make any rules too strict... Let us try it this way next see how it plays out.
Visit us at CSLegion.com
11-16-2016, 05:45 PM,
Lots of replies from folks willing to continue! Salute

I will send the next battles out this weekend. Any new participants, now's the time to join in!

Helmet Smile
Visit us at CSLegion.com
11-21-2016, 12:55 AM,
(11-16-2016, 05:45 PM)Battle Kat Wrote: Lots of replies from folks willing to continue! Salute

I will send the next battles out this weekend. Any new participants, now's the time to join in!

Helmet Smile

Emails sent! Any questions please let me know. Here's the Tournament sheet, let me know of any finished battles, and here's the round 4 pairings set as well:

[Image: csmetourny_round2.png]
Visit us at CSLegion.com
11-23-2016, 04:40 AM,
(11-21-2016, 12:55 AM)Battle Kat Wrote:
(11-16-2016, 05:45 PM)Battle Kat Wrote: Lots of replies from folks willing to continue! Salute

Helmet Smile

Emails sent! Any questions please let me know. Here's the Tournament sheet, let me know of any finished battles, and here's the round 4 pairings set as well:

Cryano threw in the towl so give me the Major Victory for last game
11-23-2016, 04:41 AM,
(11-21-2016, 12:55 AM)Battle Kat Wrote:

Helmet Smile

Cryano threw in the towl so give me the Major Victory for last game