• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
09-05-2024, 01:04 AM,
Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
Hello, I bought the Panzer battle Normandy game and I am looking for an opponent to discover these new game mechanics. I already know panzer campaigns but not panzer battles. I would rather play the Allies at first. Thank you for your response. May the Force be with you....Marco
If you are on your own, overlapping in green pastures with the sun on your face, do not be troubled, for you are the Champs Elyseum, and you're already dead!
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2024, 03:02 AM,
RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
(09-05-2024, 01:04 AM)LoboBlanco Wrote: Hello, I bought the Panzer battle Normandy game and I am looking for an opponent to discover these new game mechanics. I already know panzer campaigns but not panzer battles. I would rather play the Allies at first. Thank you for your response. May the Force be with you....Marco

Hello, I'm up for a Normandy game. Not played a pbem game yet of PB and want to give it a try. Go ahead and set one up and send to,
sirthomas59(at)yahoo(dot)com
Thanks
09-09-2024, 10:48 PM,
RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
Bonjour,
Merci pour votre réponse, je vais choisir un scenario et je vous envoie ça....
A bientot
Marco
If you are on your own, overlapping in green pastures with the sun on your face, do not be troubled, for you are the Champs Elyseum, and you're already dead!