• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Winter Operations - Kharkov '43: Tiller Operational Campaigns Tournament No 2
6 hours ago,
RE: Winter Operations - Kharkov '43: Tiller Operational Campaigns Tournament No 2
After reading ComradeP's reasoning and thinking about it some more, I would like to change my vote to in favor.
Quote this message in a reply
5 hours ago,
RE: Winter Operations - Kharkov '43: Tiller Operational Campaigns Tournament No 2
DDR - I vote against.
5 hours ago,
The votes for DDR are:

For:
Fhil

Comrade P

Arkan

ricky b

Lorddeadwood

Against:

Deturk

Partizaka

the_general

iceman
panther421

I presume everyone else did not care either way. 

It is a tie, the tournament will use DDR. 

I would like to apologize to the entrants for not accounting for the default rules and DDR when organizing this tournament. It would have been better to have stated this prior to people registering for the tournament. Given this, I felt that voting on the use of DDR was the best way to make the decision, instead of a unilateral decision by the organizer. I trust that those that were against are ok with it going forward. 

All future tournaments organized by me will have DDR as a default, unless there is a technical reason not to. 

As per a suggestion by Liebchen, I am going to spawn a new thread for each round of the tournament. Please see the thread, Winter operations - Kharkov '43 Round 1 to be posted shortly.
4 hours ago, (This post was last modified: 4 hours ago by ComradeP.)
Alright, Delayed Disruption Reporting it is.

Arkan and I will continue with the game we had already started.

Good luck with round 1 everyone!