• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Tournament
Yesterday, 05:56 AM, (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 06:03 AM by Scud.)
RE: Tournament
(Yesterday, 05:31 AM)Scud Wrote: I'm still waiting to hear back from players who signed up initially. If you're currently playing any of these members, please remind them the tournament is about to get started. I'm not sure I have the current emails for them:

Von Luck
Dan Caviness
Dawags
Ashcloud
Sir Killalot
Colonel Slack-Goodspeed

Also, I've started a tournament thread in the CS tournaments forum. Rules are posted. Read them over. Speak up if you want to suggest a change: https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=76654

Thanks,
Dave

Got the email and I'm still in.
Quote this message in a reply
Yesterday, 06:53 AM,
Hello gentlemen...I responded to David via email and I am in for the tourney.
I also Mentioned it to Anthony (Tiger 88) and I know he wants in.

Regards,

Dan Caviness
Yesterday, 06:56 AM,
(Yesterday, 06:53 AM)Dan Caviness Wrote: Hello gentlemen...I responded to David via email and I am in for the tourney.
I also Mentioned it to Anthony (Tiger 88) and I know he wants in.

Regards,

Dan Caviness

You mean TankerTony?
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
Yesterday, 11:18 AM,
(Yesterday, 05:31 AM)Scud Wrote: I'm still waiting to hear back from players who signed up initially. If you're currently playing any of these members, please remind them the tournament is about to get started. I'm not sure I have the current emails for them:

Von Luck
Ashcloud
Colonel Slack-Goodspeed

Also, I've started a tournament thread in the CS tournaments forum. Rules are posted. Read them over. Speak up if you want to suggest a change: https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=76654

Thanks,
Dave

I am in -- email received and is correct.
Yesterday, 11:33 AM,
Just need to hear back from Ashcloud and Von Luck. Tanker Tony too, if he wants in.
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
Yesterday, 09:52 PM,
Sorry...it's Tanker Tony isn't it?
I know him as Anthony...so pardon the confusion...;)
I know he wants in, and if you need another, I think I can get Von Tirpitz.
Let me know.

Regards,

Dan
Yesterday, 09:57 PM,
(Yesterday, 11:33 AM)Scud Wrote: Just need to hear back from Ashcloud and Von Luck. Tanker Tony too, if he wants in.

Hello...Mr. Scud...Ashcloud is in Thailand...flooded out in the town of Chiang Mai.
He got an email out to me, 2 days ago, but I think they are without power.
Did NOT sound good.

We think he's worth the wait...but I understand...can't hold up the whole wagon train for one wet wagon eh?...;)

My guess is he'll be back in touch within a day or two.
Ash is a true world traveler, and I think the guy could survive on top of Everest and get a move back in two days!

Highest Regards,

Old Man Dan
Yesterday, 10:23 PM,
(Yesterday, 09:57 PM)Dan Caviness Wrote:
(Yesterday, 11:33 AM)Scud Wrote: Just need to hear back from Ashcloud and Von Luck. Tanker Tony too, if he wants in.

Hello...Mr. Scud...Ashcloud is in Thailand...flooded out in the town of Chiang Mai.
He got an email out to me, 2 days ago, but I think they are without power.
Did NOT sound good.

We think he's worth the wait...but I understand...can't hold up the whole wagon train for one wet wagon eh?...;)

My guess is he'll be back in touch within a day or two.
Ash is a true world traveler, and I think the guy could survive on top of Everest and get a move back in two days!

Highest Regards,

Old Man Dan

100%
I also received an email from Ash. It does sound challenging for he and his family.

Farmer

HSL
11 hours ago,
Flare For_#1  RE: Tournament
Hello Gentlemen, 

I heard thru Dan about this tournament. I'm in communication with David. 
I'd love to battle, but the path of hurricane Milton is literally projected to go thru my living room. 
Wind and trees are my only worry, but I'll probably lose power and internet for days or weeks. 
I'll try to get CS on my laptop. 

Tankertony>>>
11 hours ago,
(11 hours ago)Tankertony Wrote: Hello Gentlemen, 

I heard thru Dan about this tournament. I'm in communication with David. 
I'd love to battle, but the path of hurricane Milton is literally projected to go thru my living room. 
Wind and trees are my only worry, but I'll probably lose power and internet for days or weeks. 
I'll try to get CS on my laptop. 

Tankertony>>>

Glad you could make it Tankertony! Most important good luck with that hurricane and stay safe!! Helmet Wink