• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Bogging
08-15-2006, 12:44 AM,
RE: Bogging
Hi! I have enclosed below an exerpt from a previous reponse to this question on the Message Board for your info! Not sure who made it!

Page 30 of the CMBO Manual also has a discussion regarding Bogging, as does page 21 of the CMBB Manual!

My personal experience with bogging has shown me to not move vehicles fast, use only the move/hunt/contact commands!, avoid potential bogging areas if possible,i.e. shoulders of roads, soft ground, marshes, grain fields, deep snow, etc., and stay on hard surfaced roads if possible, make no sharpe turns, avoid high ground pressure vehicles in a QBs. Track vehicles usually do better than wheeled vehicles in avoiding bogging!

Hope this helps!

UnBogging Vehicles:
Unbogging a tank can be achieved by cancelling its movement order and putting it in reverse for a very short distance. You can also just cancel the movement order and let it sit and eventually if it does not throw a tread it will unbog. I've never tried running into it with another tank to see it that frees it, might be a good experiment in another game.

Ivan/Shep!The "HOG Ranger and Balkan Warrior" Still Riding the "Winds of Change" on the Dubrovnik Front!
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Bogging - by Kelen - 08-14-2006, 11:07 PM
RE: Bogging - by Balkan Warrior - 08-15-2006, 12:44 AM
RE: Bogging - by DerBlitzer - 08-15-2006, 12:58 AM
RE: Bogging - by Kelen - 08-15-2006, 01:38 AM
RE: Bogging - by gangofmao - 08-15-2006, 09:17 AM
RE: Bogging - by ATCS - 08-15-2006, 09:36 AM
RE: Bogging - by McIvan - 08-15-2006, 12:05 PM