• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Frequency of AT mine detonation
12-01-2006, 12:30 AM,
RE: Frequency of AT mine detonation
Well infantry units such as engineers and pioneers and HQ units can spot AT mines and clear them (pioneer and engineers) by getting them into the 20m area to clear them without detonating them (this takes between 1-3mintes, just leave the unit into the minefield area and after few turns you see the minefield marker dissappear) or by throwing satchel/grenade bundles into the minefield from outside the area by using area fire on the minefield. But be careful when using explosives...if you are too close you might end up killing some of the units as the mines and explosives go BOOM.

So in order to avoid AT mines never lead with tanks always have infantry units scout the area of travel. The slower you go the more probable the TA minefield will be spotted by infantry unit. Clear the minfields and move along with tanks. If you deside t go aroun the minefield...beware it is probable that there will be another minfield on your path to go around. The most common thing to do when setting minefields is to put daisychainmines on the reaod. These are easily spotted and units go around them...BOOM they hit the actual minefield. Located nearby on the usually only way to go around the daisy-chain minefield.

Cheers
LT
"Kornie"
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Frequency of AT mine detonation - by GreenHornet - 11-30-2006, 12:59 PM
RE: Frequency of AT mine detonation - by Copper - 12-01-2006, 12:52 AM
RE: Frequency of AT mine detonation - by Larry Thorne (FGM) - 12-01-2006, 12:30 AM
RE: Frequency of AT mine detonation - by Kil Roy - 12-01-2006, 03:13 AM
RE: Frequency of AT mine detonation - by Kil Roy - 12-01-2006, 04:59 AM
RE: Frequency of AT mine detonation - by McIvan - 12-01-2006, 06:15 AM
RE: Frequency of AT mine detonation - by Copper - 12-01-2006, 07:28 AM