• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

How does this H2H Scenario Thing Work?
01-12-2007, 02:26 AM,
RE: How does this H2H Scenario Thing Work?
Here's what I did with my H2H scenario, Blunder at Finok.

I play tested it with my regular opponents (some Blitz members, some not) but no member claimed any points because as we played through the scenario and faults spotted, I would stop the game, fix the faults and we would start again. They were play testing it to help me out, not for the points. The original scenario was posted at the old scenario depot but when that folded and the H2H section was advertised, I took another look at the scenario and made changes to it (minor stuff). This scenario cannot be found at the new SD, only here.

Posted by Soldier - Today 04:35 PM
The main reason I've suddenly decided to test my own scenario, is because I've realized that it's taking way too long for others to take interest in it, just for the sake of testing it.

This is also a problem at the Proving Grounds with two player scenarios!
So the designer must sit on his hands and wait until two play testers pick it or, play test it against one of your regular opponents :)
It seems to be getting messy here at the H2H section with designers posting comments on their own scenario. Why not just keep it simple by having just play testers post comments but not designers?

Here's a tip for designers. When you have put together a scenario, go out into the CM community and ADVERTISE it! Explain what the scenario is about, make it sound exciting!! I know of other designers who do this and it works! :smoke:

Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How does this H2H Scenario Thing Work? - by Zemke - 01-11-2007, 06:08 AM
RE: How does this H2H Scenario Thing Work? - by Copper - 01-11-2007, 07:39 AM
RE: How does this H2H Scenario Thing Work? - by Copper - 01-12-2007, 02:00 AM
RE: How does this H2H Scenario Thing Work? - by British Tommy - 01-12-2007, 02:26 AM
RE: How does this H2H Scenario Thing Work? - by Copper - 01-12-2007, 02:54 AM
RE: How does this H2H Scenario Thing Work? - by Copper - 01-13-2007, 03:06 AM