• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

TANK COMBAT TROPHY TOURNAMENT
03-27-2007, 10:00 PM,
RE: TANK COMBAT TROPHY TOURNAMENT
RedDevil Wrote:My post was pretty straight forward, yes it is limited to Fragment.

And the stipulation is quite CLEAR, violate the Forums rules and it could lead to a no posting ban.

If you wish to discuss things, you have my Email, these forums will not become your soapbox again.

Cheers

Well, you're right, it is. BUT if I understand all of this that's the normal way of doing things anyway.

Any posting that you don't agree with on the forums is subject to your review and subsequent actions. So, in that regard, nothing has changed if I understand this correctly.

For my own personal clarification, since I'm really new to all of this, you just want Fragment to post like any other group here on the site and you'll treat them like they are any other group here on the site?

If that's the case, then I see no problems for either side. That's all any site moderator I've ever seen, asks, is that the site rules be followed. I'm sure that the Fragment members can live with that. If they can't then they will face the disciplanary actions you mentioned above. Seems fair to me.

I know it works for me. I am now a member of many CM sites...thanks mostly to our tift earlier....and I try to follow the rules of each of them.

Now about posting tournaments on other sites that involve site members only, in other words you need to be a member of that site to play, is there a restriction on that here at the Blitz? Because I am in the process of starting a tournament that may be on a site that requires membership. Will I be able to advertise that here on Blitz?

Checking before hand does away with a lot of issues later.

Good Hunting.

MR

Messages In This Thread
TANK COMBAT TROPHY TOURNAMENT - by Copper - 03-27-2007, 03:39 AM
RE: TANK COMBAT TROPHY TOURNAMENT - by Easymeat - 03-27-2007, 05:22 AM
RE: TANK COMBAT TROPHY TOURNAMENT - by Copper - 03-27-2007, 06:27 AM
RE: TANK COMBAT TROPHY TOURNAMENT - by OWL - 03-27-2007, 06:38 AM
RE:��TANK COMBAT TROPHY TOURNAMENT - by Copper - 03-27-2007, 07:35 AM
RE: TANK COMBAT TROPHY TOURNAMENT - by RedDevil - 03-27-2007, 11:36 AM
RE: TANK COMBAT TROPHY TOURNAMENT - by Copper - 03-27-2007, 11:45 AM
RE: TANK COMBAT TROPHY TOURNAMENT - by RedDevil - 03-27-2007, 01:48 PM
RE: TANK COMBAT TROPHY TOURNAMENT - by Mad Russian - 03-27-2007, 10:00 PM