• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

A question about clickies (clickys? cliquees? whatever...)
05-03-2007, 05:00 AM,
RE: A question about clickies (clickys? cliquees? whatever...)
Corruption in the clicky system!

Someone has green clickied me, brazenly suggesting I clicky them in return. You should be ashamed of yourself, for your scheme falls down on these points:

1) It cheapens the integrity of the clicky system, which up until now has been a bastion of integrity.
2) I can only hand out 3 clickies a day, and apparently I did that at like 12:01 am, because I still can't give out clickies! :mad:

and most importantly:
3) You did not tell me your name.

I guess your only option is to clicky me again (or several times, but no more than three...a very snippy and unfriendly error message will let you know when you hit the limit), and this time leave your name, then wait around until tomorrow in the hopes that your shameless pandering earns you a green clicky (which it probably will...if you clicky me again).

This does bring to light the cardinal flaw in the clicky system - you could get yourself a 'clicky buddy' and just click each other 3 times a day until you had big ol' strings of green dots. Not accusing anyone of anything here, but RD and Bootie do have suspiciously large strings of green...hmmm...
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A question about clickies (clickys? cliquees? whatever...) - by The Coil - 05-03-2007, 05:00 AM