• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Brilliant and Amazing Tourney Idea.
06-30-2007, 02:45 AM,
RE: Brilliant and Amazing Tourney Idea.
Bootie Wrote:Ok guys we have taken this under our wing and are looking to implement it in the very near future.

Cool, I wouldnt mind being involved in some capacity. I would have replied sooner but my property is still occupied by the invading forces of visiting mother.

Also, the whole reason I came up with this idea is so we can get 2 reviews at least of every scenario on the blitz database. I think this would create a great online CM resource. I much prefer scenarios to QBs and it is hard to track a good one down. There are reviews at the SD2 but that sight is just a pale imitation of the former one in terms of number of actual reviews.

Also I envisaged this being done in A-Z format as that would be easiest to administer, with 2 sides/teams and a straight 0 draw 2 minor 4 tac 6 maj 8 total point scheme regardless of size. It will be hard enough admining the tourney given its ambition so keeping the format as simple as possible would seem the best idea.

Though the thought of a domination europa scenario version had occured to me. Each challenge for a hex being resolved by playing the next scenario on the list ect. However that would probably be much too complex.

As a name for the Tourney: Project Leviathan seemed appropriate. Number of players would be key so it might be worth toting the idea around other CM interweb sites.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brilliant and Amazing Tourney Idea. - by Copper - 06-28-2007, 07:24 PM
RE: Brilliant and Amazing Tourney Idea. - by Copper - 06-28-2007, 09:43 PM
RE: Brilliant and Amazing Tourney Idea. - by Copper - 06-28-2007, 09:50 PM
RE: Brilliant and Amazing Tourney Idea. - by Copper - 06-28-2007, 09:54 PM
RE: Brilliant and Amazing Tourney Idea. - by Copper - 06-29-2007, 09:21 AM
RE: Brilliant and Amazing Tourney Idea. - by Fullhouse - 06-30-2007, 02:45 AM
RE: Brilliant and Amazing Tourney Idea. - by Copper - 06-30-2007, 06:43 PM
RE: Brilliant and Amazing Tourney Idea. - by Copper - 07-02-2007, 08:43 AM
RE: Brilliant and Amazing Tourney Idea. - by Copper - 07-06-2007, 03:53 AM