• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Russian Army Training.
08-06-2007, 09:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-06-2007, 09:35 PM by PoorOldSpike.)
RE: Russian Army Training.
I don't read too much into it..
For one thing the trainees might fully accept that it's all part of the procedure to toughen them up and are therefore prepared to stick it out to show they're men not boy scouts..
Also the instructors knew it was being filmed, so if they thought they were doing anything wrong they wouldn't have dared do it on camera..
Thirdly, it was worse than it looked, as everybody who was punched and kicked got straight back up afterwards, nobody crawled off to the medic with bust ribs or whatever..
Notice too the instructors punched everybody rather than select just a few for bullying, indicating it didn't matter a bit whether you were a good soldier, you still get hit, can't be any fairer than that.. :)

PS -Anyway if any disgruntled guy didn't like it, he could always lob a grenade through the instructors window in the dead of night, or stage some other 'accident' on the firing range or wherever..;)
Personally if I was in the unit I'd respect the instructors for their toughness and be determined to show them I'm just as tough as they are, to make them respect me back..
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Russian Army Training. - by Fullhouse - 08-06-2007, 09:06 PM
RE: Russian Army Training. - by PoorOldSpike - 08-06-2007, 09:29 PM
RE: Russian Army Training. - by Fullhouse - 08-06-2007, 09:37 PM
RE: Russian Army Training. - by PoorOldSpike - 08-07-2007, 01:27 AM
RE: Russian Army Training. - by Soldier - 08-07-2007, 02:46 AM
RE: Russian Army Training. - by Copper - 08-07-2007, 02:49 AM