• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Forum Rules involving Clickie posts
08-10-2007, 03:48 AM,
RE: Forum Rules involving Clickie posts
RedDevil Wrote:In all fairness POS did not post anything that slightly resembled discussing the clickie postings in this thread. He posted his pictorial history of his reputation screen and complained that he had once again received a red rep point and was going to leave the site because of it.

FYI, POS PM'd me that he is gone. I tried to talk him out of it, but no response as of yet. At the end of the day, I think we can all lay this down at POS's doorstep, as I think his interpretation of the clicky system (and his consequent dislike of the red clickie) brought it all to our attention once again, beginning what the historians have dubbed, "The Third Clickie War". The chain of history has now run its course and we find ourselves in the current Letonian "Clicky Revolution", that was unwittingly (in the deepest sense of the word) started by a few cast off threads that intended to resemble some form of light humor, but otherwise caused insurgents to pop forth from the woodwork.

There are also some that believe that much of this ado about nothing has been exacerbated politically by a false prophet (and bad humor consultant) known as Osama click Laden, AKA the Coil, and that it is HE, that has masterminded this whole evolutionary process that some find to be highly disruptive (for reasons truly unknown to any but Schleppo, the one whiskered savante Walrus of Scapa Flow, known for his philosophies and uncritical examination of nincompoopery).

With that being said, I think that all is well and good if the very essence of the blitz CM MB (that pertaining to some game called Combat Mission, although I have never heard of it personally) remains focused on CM and that the MB does not become indundated forthwith and forsooth with addle brained threads braying about anything that closely resembles even a close (but very attractive and incestuous temptation of a) cousin to the much ballyhooed and near pariah like clickie.

Thus all the moderators have done, although highly superfluous in the preferred efficacy of their duties, is to have carried out there duties (ahem). And even they are having a hard time looking themselves in the mirror over the whole affair (no doubt). I'm actually on the in with some high up people in the organization, and it has been expressed that some are quite concerned over the mental health of at least one CM forum moderator. As mods have no health care insurance, they have decided to enlist the gratis services of "Lucy" from the peanuts comic strip to engage the healing process (well done Coil old boy, you've driven one nuts over this clickie fiasco).

And yes, I am stalling from going back to some mind tingling laborious work that I cannot avoid, but must escape from to maintain sanity.

If you had not already guessed.

Cheers!

Leto

Messages In This Thread
Forum Rules involving Clickie posts - by RedDevil - 08-08-2007, 09:51 PM
RE: Forum Rules involving Clickie posts - by Copper - 08-09-2007, 02:27 AM
RE: Forum Rules involving Clickie posts - by Copper - 08-09-2007, 04:02 AM
RE: Forum Rules involving Clickie posts - by Koen - 08-09-2007, 08:16 PM
RE: Forum Rules involving Clickie posts - by Copper - 08-10-2007, 03:29 AM
RE: Forum Rules involving Clickie posts - by Copper - 08-10-2007, 03:54 AM
RE: Forum Rules involving Clickie posts - by Copper - 08-10-2007, 03:48 AM
RE: Forum Rules involving Clickie posts - by Koen - 08-11-2007, 06:11 AM