• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

What is with the propoganda at BF???
08-11-2007, 09:21 AM,
RE: What is with the propoganda at BF???
[hirr Wrote:Leto]
Bored and reading BF forums, and can't help but choke on some of the hackneyed propoganda that friends and close supporters of BF are posting over there.

Face it, it's over. No more CM as we know it. End of the line. This game is dead... all we have now are CMAK CMBB and CMBO.

But they don't have to wage a war to make us look like we don't know what we want, and that what they put out should be what we want.

Simply, it's not.

The complete and utter disdain for the fact that the game is not what was promised and more importantly, is highly flawed, should not be mitigated by these false prophet advertisements.

I understand that there are going to be many people that like the new game, despite and even FOR its shortcomings... but let's get real people... this is not Combat Mission.

Change is necessary, and change is inevitable. This is, I fear, a new coke mistake of the largest proportions for BF. Unfortunately, I do not see a return (or the capacity) to brewing up classic coke after the new recipe bombs...

I just wish they would stop "lining up" the talking heads... we're not stupid.

Cheers!

Leto

Jeez, you needta remove the pickle man. CMSF is awesome. Have ya even tried it? Plays like a dream.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What is with the propoganda at BF??? - by Copper - 08-08-2007, 01:11 PM
RE: What is with the propoganda at BF??? - by Copper - 08-11-2007, 09:21 AM
RE: What is with the propoganda at BF??? - by Copper - 08-11-2007, 09:26 AM