• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Incentives for AAR and DAR postings
09-29-2007, 03:04 AM,
Incentives for AAR and DAR postings
WE all like AAR's and DAR's. I suggest that we start an AAR/DAR contest in the AAR/DAR section to get more people posting their warstories online for the rest of us to read.

Recommendations:

Each AAR/DAR posted (minimum 5 posts with screenshots) will receive a bonus points award and DAR medal. You will receive an AAR/DAR medal for each competed story.

Every month, a committee of Blitz members and mods will judge the DAR's/AAR's for the best written and produced DAR/AAR, with a second and third handed out. At the end of every 6 months, the person with the most DAR/AAR points will win a prize amounting to a new wargame of the winner's choosing.

Special awards and bonuses will be given to best action screenshot, best tactical move screenshot, and most hilarious screenshot.

I'm prepared to pony up $100 dollars in prize money for the first 6 month contest period, and will act as a judge (if so accepted) and cannot be entered into the contest, even if I post DAR's. The prize money will be moved to the Blitz custodians and I will not be involved personally in the rewarding of it.

Everyone keeps harping about how we are all trying to make this a better and more interesting website. Therefore, this is my two bits.

Cheers!

Leto
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Incentives for AAR and DAR postings - by Copper - 09-29-2007, 03:04 AM
RE: Incentives for AAR and DAR postings - by Copper - 09-29-2007, 03:42 AM
RE: Incentives for AAR and DAR postings - by Copper - 09-29-2007, 03:39 AM
RE: Incentives for AAR and DAR postings - by Copper - 09-30-2007, 01:57 AM
RE: Incentives for AAR and DAR postings - by Koen - 09-29-2007, 10:55 PM
RE: Incentives for AAR and DAR postings - by Copper - 10-03-2007, 07:51 AM
RE: Incentives for AAR and DAR postings - by Copper - 10-03-2007, 03:41 PM