• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

I think what is needed here...
10-13-2007, 12:26 AM,
I think what is needed here...
... more than anything, is a rating system that can be used for pbem turn replies.

I find nothing more frustrating, than starting a good game, and then after a long progression of action, find yourself wondering where the turns are, slavering over a potential outcome!

I know that people have RL responsibilities, but I also take gaming seriously, the few games that I do have the time to play. Therefore, a rating system where we could ourselves determine the return rates of players and therefore allow other players to be forewarned.

I don't know how it would be facilitated, other that when reporting a game, you can also enter in that data on a 1-5 scale with a small area for explanation: ie. player had good return rates until he began losing; player is intermittant, player is an Antoni Chmieloski, etc., player was high rate and then dropped off the earth with no explanation, etc.

Not that I think this would curb tendencies much, (although I hope it would instill some advanced measure of response, otherwise), but it would at least let all of us know what we are getting into as a player expecting a certain return rate.

Cheers!

Leto
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I think what is needed here... - by Copper - 10-13-2007, 12:26 AM
RE: I think what is needed here... - by Copper - 10-13-2007, 01:03 AM