• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Well done Falco battlefront have banned you
10-23-2007, 12:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-23-2007, 12:48 AM by falco.)
RE: Well done Falco battlefront have banned you
Yes, it happened a few days ago. And no, it doesnt worry me greatly.....;)

Have to admit it was great fun over there in the days just before Shock Force was released though. The level of arrogance used to be quite stunning. The new true believers were the ones who were embracing the brave new world of RT, 1/1 scale & modern day warfare. When some of us suggested that we didnt believe this was gonna work & might alienate the very people who supported BF in the first place (RD, Geordie, MR etc - they know who they all are), the torrents of abuse and name calling began......and never stopped. Most people drifted away including myself, but now and again I liked to pop over there, log on and begin winding 'em up. Great fun popping the egos of pompous asses!

Since the release of Shlock Force however, its slowly become clear to everybody incld. the anal-retentive Fan-boy club and BF management that its simply not living up to expectations and never going to. Up until the time I was banned I enjoyed writing posts reminding 'em of this fact but instead of receiving heaps of arrogance I started getting hatred......sheer hatred.

Anyway, no skin of my nose. Its quite fun in a bizarre way to be on the receiving end of such negativity. Sad thing is I used to be a core supporter of BF back in the BB & AK days. Now they've only got themselves to blame for the predicament they're in.

- falco.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well done Falco battlefront have banned you - by falco - 10-23-2007, 12:46 AM