• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

HERROBERST BEATS THE POS STACK AGAIN!
11-12-2007, 11:24 PM,
RE: HERROBERST BEATS THE POS STACK AGAIN!
Before you all start trying to pick on me over a non issue let it be known that POS knew I had played this before as I explained to him the nature of the scenario and I let him choose the side. That seems fair to me. Moreover, my record of games played is on display for all to see in the Ladder. If POS disagrees, I will delete the game from my record as a win.

My ribbing of POS was completely in jest and I believe he took it that way. Given the response to the ribbing from other players non-solicited I guess I will not do that again in public forum. POS is afterall ultimately very ribbable as you all know.

I play alot of games and I have a lot of fun with them but athough I am number five in games played I am several pages back in ELO rating... I recently challenged the top five ELO players... no takers... all too busy. But as far as the compliments relating to my skill as a player, I do appreciate the comments, but as my record shows, I get beat all the time... maybe because I will accept most any challenge and sometimes I get caught by a gamey design. No biggie, still fun to see if I can pull it off despite the odds.

I like this forum and I like the games and I look forward to playing all of you at one time or another.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HERROBERST BEATS THE POS STACK AGAIN! - by Copper - 11-08-2007, 09:27 AM
RE: HERROBERST BEATS THE POS STACK AGAIN! - by Copper - 11-08-2007, 09:59 AM
RE: HERROBERST BEATS THE POS STACK AGAIN! - by Copper - 11-13-2007, 01:34 AM
RE: HERROBERST BEATS THE POS STACK AGAIN! - by herroberst - 11-12-2007, 11:24 PM
RE: HERROBERST BEATS THE POS STACK AGAIN! - by Copper - 11-13-2007, 01:17 AM
RE: HERROBERST BEATS THE POS STACK AGAIN! - by Copper - 11-13-2007, 01:32 AM