• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Poll: Would you support giving POS his own area for Competitions that he could moderate himself?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I support this idea (comments below)
56.41%
22 56.41%
No, I do not support this idea (comments below)
20.51%
8 20.51%
I could care less.
23.08%
9 23.08%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Would you support POS having his own Competition Section?
11-16-2007, 06:22 AM,
RE: Would you support POS having his own Competition Section?
And don't forget this mail of mine to Leto -
--------------------------

In fact I thought of suggesting the same idea to Great White Chief Randy of having my own Competition/Training area, but my list of demands was already long so I didn't want to risk freaking him out and killing him by adding another.

Let's get one thing clear though, I'm not hanging round Blitz like some whining puppy begging to be let in; my view is this - Blitz needs me, but I don't need Blitz, there are plenty of other clubs around where I can strut my stuff, for example I've just started playtesting and screenshotting again at TPG, and I also contribute to Gamesquad and WPC. i'm kewl..

If Randy wants me and my stunning wit and intellect back, he's going to have to come knocking on my door with a good offer like the Comp/Training thing otherwise I'm not interested, he'll have ter get hisself another boy..
Right Master Po?

"Right grasshopper!"
[Image: poB.png]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you support POS having his own Competition Section? - by PoorOldSpike - 11-16-2007, 06:22 AM