• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Poll: Would you support giving POS his own area for Competitions that he could moderate himself?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I support this idea (comments below)
56.41%
22 56.41%
No, I do not support this idea (comments below)
20.51%
8 20.51%
I could care less.
23.08%
9 23.08%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Would you support POS having his own Competition Section?
11-17-2007, 04:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-17-2007, 04:12 AM by Fullhouse.)
RE: Would you support POS having his own Competition Section?
As someone who has made substantial sums out of being able to accurately predict the future. (Short the pound btw) I hereby give the official 100% guaranteed prediction of what will happen if this proposition goes ahead.

1: Pos gets own sub section.
2: POS is colourful and CM is his life so this becomes the most active part of the forum.
3:Above goes on for a while.
4: POS at some point over steps the mark and or dispute breaks out within his subsection between him and moderators of site as a whole. POS persues this dispute in his typical melodramatic way.
5: This splits the forum into factions, pro the POS position, and anti the POS position. Given that the POS sub section was the most frequented and active part of the forum the pro POS camp is substantial probably more substantial than the pro full site moderator position.
6: Brother turns against Brother father against son,Uncle against Nephew and so on. (See FGM forum for historical case of the latter)
7:Things get ugly and there are tears before bedtime.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you support POS having his own Competition Section? - by Fullhouse - 11-17-2007, 04:10 AM