• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Help Please
11-24-2007, 12:24 AM,
RE: Help Please
RNL Tiger Wrote:
hedgehog(FGM) Wrote:I am having a lot of trouble sending my move to Risnervich, mail keeps coming back...I never get this problem as a rule, O/K some mail does get lost, not often but it does happen.

Do you get an error message or something that tells you something about why the email comes back? I have a couple of suggestions:

1) Is the email address that you are sending to still valid? For example, if someone closes their account then future emails to that account will be returned with a "mail delivery failure". You may be trying to send an email to an invalid account

2) Is the attachment too large to send via your email provider? For example do they operate a maximum file size that they will send out and your file is bigger than that? If so, you could either split it into smaller parts or ZIP it [file compression technology to reduce the file size]

Yes I do get the mail delivery failure, Opponent did change address,
and I have tried the new plus is old address still the same response.

This operation scenario, we have been playing for months it's a biggy and it's been fine up to now....Thinking about it perhaps he as got the limit on his new address is that possible?

Thanks for your response RNL Tiger
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Help Please - by Hedgehog - 11-23-2007, 09:54 PM
RE: Help Please - by Easymeat - 11-23-2007, 10:33 PM
RE: Help Please - by Hedgehog - 11-24-2007, 12:29 AM
RE: Help Please - by RNL Tiger - 11-24-2007, 12:01 AM
RE: Help Please - by Hedgehog - 11-24-2007, 12:24 AM
RE: Help Please - by RNL Tiger - 11-24-2007, 03:19 AM
RE: Help Please - by Hedgehog - 11-24-2007, 07:25 PM
RE: Help Please - by Risnervich - 11-24-2007, 11:40 PM