• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Help Please
11-24-2007, 03:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-24-2007, 03:21 AM by RNL Tiger.)
RE: Help Please
hedgehog(FGM) Wrote:Yes I do get the mail delivery failure, Opponent did change address, and I have tried the new plus is old address still the same response.

This operation scenario, we have been playing for months it's a biggy and it's been fine up to now....Thinking about it perhaps he as got the limit on his new address is that possible?

Thanks for your response RNL Tiger

It sounds like you have not got his new email address correct. Check very carefully all of the letters and dots, especially if the new address was sent to you in an email as opposed to from that address. If you have a message that was sent from his new email address i.e. you have replied and so know it is correct then it may be because of filesize limits. I would suggest trying to:
a) Send an email without an attachment i.e. does the address work
b) Send the email + attachment from a different account [hotmail, yahoo, gmail...] if you have a second account i.e. is it your provider blocking the filesize

If you have sent "large" emails to other people then it may be because there is a restriction at his end. Check if there are any clues as to why it has failed from the text of the delivery failure message. If it is at his end and this is a game file then you will need to zip it to reduce the filesize and attach the zipped file to the email, use a program like Winzip or use Windows to zip it.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Help Please - by Hedgehog - 11-23-2007, 09:54 PM
RE: Help Please - by Easymeat - 11-23-2007, 10:33 PM
RE: Help Please - by Hedgehog - 11-24-2007, 12:29 AM
RE: Help Please - by RNL Tiger - 11-24-2007, 12:01 AM
RE: Help Please - by Hedgehog - 11-24-2007, 12:24 AM
RE: Help Please - by RNL Tiger - 11-24-2007, 03:19 AM
RE: Help Please - by Hedgehog - 11-24-2007, 07:25 PM
RE: Help Please - by Risnervich - 11-24-2007, 11:40 PM