• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Question about DG - Vietnam: unit pics and info
12-03-2007, 03:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-03-2007, 03:32 AM by John Given.)
Question about DG - Vietnam: unit pics and info
Hi fellas, I have a question for the Divided Ground/Vietnam enthusiasts.

I notice that on my system, I have unit info and pictures for U.S. units only (after I found the modded U.S. picture folders and "unittext" file). Problem is, there can only be one unittext file, and I see no mods that contain pics for the other nationalities.

Are there any among you that have unit pics and info (revealed by the F2 command) for other nations, especially NVA and ARVN? On my computer at least, pics and unit info for these nations is missing. I had some big registry problems this past summer, and I now notice, interestingly, that all my DG-VN picture folders were GONE, lol (until I added the U.S. pics back in just now).

I figured maybe the modders got too busy and were not able to write descriptions/include pics for these extra units (and there are a ton of 'em...). It's not that big of a deal, I just thought it would be cool to have unit descriptions for these other nationalities.

If any of ya have pics and unit info for the non-United States forces, let me know something, would you? Thanks in advance. :cool2:
Thus, what is of supreme importance in war is to attack the enemy's strategy.

Sun Tzu
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Question about DG - Vietnam: unit pics and info - by John Given - 12-03-2007, 03:30 AM