• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

How to represent tunnel in CM design?
12-04-2007, 06:31 PM,
RE: How to represent tunnel in CM design?
I in the end abandoned the idea of creating a "real" tunnel and represented it as a bunker instead, as movement in the tunnel was not crucial to the tactical objectives of the game, merely its being a strong point of German resistance.

Yes you are right, when I get around to updating the scenario (in other words when I get the time in the New Year) I will probably make it fictional. I will be posting over at TPG when the update is ready as Stoffel very kindly offered some constructive pointers as to how I could improve the scenario. I may attempt to create a semi-historical scenario in the future. The number of tanks on the German side was to be three or four from a formation which was in the area, giving the scenario a what-if flavour which in the strictest sense of the word would be "semi-historical". And on the American side more of the armour which was in the area appeared in the battle adding to the fictional flavour.

As I say once I get around to posting over at TPG in the New Year you can give me more feedback.

Cheers

Alasdair (cillmhor)
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to represent tunnel in CM design? - by cillmhor - 12-04-2007, 06:31 PM