• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Bit confused now....
12-07-2007, 10:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-07-2007, 10:51 AM by Mad Russian.)
RE: Bit confused now....
Koen Wrote:Explaining? My explanation has already been written.

Well, I looked at the section and thought it was mainly a technical support section. A more how to than a comments and interaction section.

I've posted there recently as well.

Quote:Then I see you opening threads for scenario discussions in the H2H section, the same thing as I did on the right location.

I don't see any scenario discussion threads in the 'development' area. I put these here because I couldn't find them anywhere else but there were 7 threads here that dealt with playtesting interaction between the designers and the playtesters.

They weren't put here to circumvent your section.

Quote:I was always told that uploading a scenario meant that the scenario was ready to play.
After the H2H game was finished they would give their ratings. This works fine with some dedicated testers as Bootie f.e.

I agree with you. What seems to be confusing is what should happen in each section involving the H2H Productions. Or maybe I'm the only one confused.

Quote:I opened a 2nd section for playtesting, this should be used BEFORE the scenario gets uploaded to the H2H section.

Now what you do is the same thing in a different section.

What I did was finish adding the scenario discussion threads that weren't already started here in this section. Again, I don't see any scenario discussion threads in the 'development' area.

Quote:It would've been nice and a demonstration of some respect and friendship when someone would've talked to me. NOT to get an aprroval or such...I'm just a CM-designer...nothing more....I don't feel myself important or such...

Well, you may be, "just a CM-designer" but it certainly doesn't stop there. Your commitment to the hobby we all support is phenomenal! I looked in your section before posting here but didn't see the kind of threads that I just put on here.

I thought your section was all about the idea of helping a designer get whatever help he needed BEFORE he put the scenario here for playtesting not afterwards.

My mistake.

Quote:You have a great idea but you handle it as a rotating KingTiger in a kindergarten playground :stir:

Koen :bow:

Could very well be. Normally a King Tiger is a good thing but not in a kindergarten. The intention certainly wasn't to circumvent your section but to supplement the playtesting process. My apologies for any misunderstanding.

Good Hunting.

MR
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Bit confused now.... - by Koen - 12-06-2007, 05:30 PM
RE: Bit confused now.... - by Mad Russian - 12-06-2007, 11:54 PM
RE: Bit confused now.... - by Koen - 12-07-2007, 03:20 AM
RE: Bit confused now.... - by Mad Russian - 12-07-2007, 10:48 AM
RE: Bit confused now.... - by PoorOldSpike - 12-07-2007, 04:02 AM
RE: Bit confused now.... - by RedDevil - 12-07-2007, 11:03 PM
RE: Bit confused now.... - by Koen - 12-08-2007, 02:55 AM
RE: Bit confused now.... - by RedDevil - 12-08-2007, 03:28 AM