• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

I Would Like Credit for a Game Played Please
01-03-2008, 06:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-03-2008, 06:47 AM by RedDevil.)
RE: I Would Like Credit for a Game Played Please
Please allow me to interrupt here.

There is actually NO option to report a play testing game as a ladder match.
This is clearly stated in the H2H section.
H2H game reporting is kept separate from ladder listings, so it is fair to both play testers.

By reporting your game as a ladder match, it is unfair to the other player, as their expectation of not having a negative mark on their ladder record is now taken away.

By not recording play tests, players earn points for their efforts, without having to worry about winning or losing records being posted.

The H2H staff felt is was appropriate to follow this procedure to encourage testings without fear of poor records.

The only alternative at this point is to remove the ladder report and do not test any further games if you are not happy with the methods of how the H2H section governs points and rewards to the testers.

Thanks for taking the time to test for the H2H section, sadly note however, the rewards do not meet your expectations or desire at this time.
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Would Like Credit for a Game Played Please - by RedDevil - 01-03-2008, 06:45 AM