• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Europa Twilight Tournament starts as soon as I get the site up.
01-04-2008, 06:12 AM,
RE: Europa Twilight Tournament starts as soon as I get the site up.
Vesku Wrote:Not letting you buy stuff is intentional, coded into game and actually very nice add to the game ... which SPWW2 lack :)

And H2H keeps turns just fine, I've had no trouble in years and I play a lot. Actually I have to agree that SPWW2 is more user friendly but game play sucks ... which does not stop me from taking part on any tourney :)

Disagree with you there buds; in a tournament you don't want one player getting short changed on buys when up against others. For example, in PT the computer limited me so much that I had basically no infantry and was forced to buy bunkers and tanks (game 1). Now, is that fair in a tournament when another player playing as USMC gets to buy companies of infantry?

As for turn keeper working fine, well you and I had several mirrored games where the turns were different and we had to sit there running down the turns. I can remember at least two games off the top of my head where we had to agree to end at turn 25 because the game gave us turns in the 40s.

These are the main reasons (the turns) that I don't play H2H anymore.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Europa Twilight Tournament starts as soon as I get the site up. - by Weasel - 01-04-2008, 06:12 AM