• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

A few questions if nobody minds
01-15-2008, 12:41 AM,
RE: A few questions if nobody minds
Hi Dogbert,

I have all of the CMx1 games and I enjoy them immensely. Since version 1.05 I also enjoy CMSF inspite of its bugs. I bought the game on preorder and so have been trying and playing it since its release.

Up to, and including, version 1.04 the balance of bugs, was for me , too much on the side of the game not being fun and interesting to play.

Since the 1.05 patch it has tipped the balance so it is a lot more fun and better to play. Having said that there are still some very irritating bugs. The following are what I find to be the worst.

1. Brads and BMPS are very slow to use their ATGM's when needed. Usually they die when confronting armour. There is no way to force them to use an ATGM.

2. Where there are low walls the los and lof do not work properly. BFC says this will be fixed in the next patch.

3. Infantry still make odd decisions when moving but their pathing is much improved.

4. Vehicle pathing while improved still needs some work. Again in 1.05 it is much better.

In spite of the above I find the game is fun and there are more scernarios and graphic mods being made.

Do not judge by the demo as it is only 1.04. If you buy the game buy the BFC version. You will not wait so long for updates and patches.

Regards John
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
A few questions if nobody minds - by Dogbert - 01-05-2008, 03:36 PM
RE: A few questions if nobody minds - by helm123 - 01-06-2008, 02:15 AM
RE: A few questions if nobody minds - by z1812 - 01-15-2008, 12:41 AM
RE: A few questions if nobody minds - by IRidium - 03-04-2008, 11:59 PM