• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

GoldFSR Graphics issue
01-16-2008, 11:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-16-2008, 12:29 PM by -72-.)
RE: GoldFSR Graphics issue
I'd been playing around with this for the past weeks, and it is sort of turning into a test as the OOB editor still works under Vista but since K42 has not been updated its scenario editor doesn't work (at least it doesn't for me).

It even got me making a few of my own modifications to VolcanoMan's art ( well like adding a motorized SS bridging engineer or maybe it was Soviet... things like that. Am learning a lot about just editing the OOBs. More later. I appreciate how much work you must have done to get it to the point that it is.

What I am battling with is that there are a couple of early 43 scenarios out there and the unit values don't always correspond to each other.

Edited to add - it turns out I have been messing around with the original FSR files I guess ( or older ones).

Edited again: I am thinking of changing the name Mot 76mm to 76mm AT (mot)- as there seems to be an image of VM's that comes up that looks like a heavy AA gun, and not an AT gun.

Another question regarding the SS Pioneer Co units-in the OOB files they are listed as motorized, but the unit attribute reads something like SS Pioneer Co (HT) A. I just went with that they were supposed to have been motorized (as that corresponded with another person's OOB for iirc just the German offensive)- but was wondering if they are supposed to have been motorized or HT? I have no problem editing in the attributes myself - I just want to get them the way they were intended.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
GoldFSR Graphics issue - by von Nev - 01-07-2008, 02:17 PM
RE: GoldFSR Graphics issue - by Glenn Saunders - 01-07-2008, 02:45 PM
RE: GoldFSR Graphics issue - by von Nev - 01-07-2008, 03:08 PM
RE: GoldFSR Graphics issue - by Marquo - 01-09-2008, 01:12 PM
RE: GoldFSR Graphics issue - by -72- - 01-16-2008, 11:46 AM
RE: GoldFSR Graphics issue - by -72- - 01-16-2008, 12:32 PM
RE: GoldFSR Graphics issue - by Marquo - 01-16-2008, 01:35 PM
RE: GoldFSR Graphics issue - by -72- - 01-17-2008, 10:21 AM